kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

where are my smileys?

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 16, 17 12:15 AM
Lucky me, knock on wood, I haven't had the crashing problem (Win 7), but once I got to Russia there's no more gold bars or smileys to help me through the levels - is this on purpose or a glitch? Just wondering...

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:where are my smileys?

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Feb 16, 17 5:02 PM
I didn't see any smileys or gold bars through the whole Russia level, but all the other locales have them. No explanation, just not there.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Feb 21, 17 2:55 PM
(yes all CAPS as I b )

READ ALL THE 'GET IT FIXED' SHOULD BE A BIG 'LIGHTBULB' FOR A C/S PEEP TO HEAR, WELL IF SOMEONE AT BFG CARES!

I HAVE UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED THIS GAME 3X...WORKED UP UNTIL GOT TO 'RUSSIA'...NO SMILEYS, NO GOLD BARS...SEEMS STRANGE THAT THEY DISSAPPEARED!

FOR ... AN ANSWER FROM THE DEV IF THIS IS BUILT AS ... NO SMILEYS & NO GOLD BARS ... JUST A NORMAL FOR THIS PART OF GAME???

I DO NOT WANT A CREDIT, I WANT A GAME ONCE IN A WHILE THAT IS FUN TO PLAY THAT HAS NO FIXES, BUT IF SO SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE!

GRADE

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 4:37:17 AM PST

sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sharkkat on Feb 24, 17 10:18 PM
I played through the entire section before update and no smileys or gold bars. I installed the update and played the Russia section again, still no smileys or gold bars. I watched the tube walk through for this level and it has smileys and gold bars. I believe the update did not fix that issue. I was able to get gold on all levels in this section without the smileys, halving the gold bars sure would have made it easier to get the product upgrades or additions.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Feb 26, 17 3:45 PM
WOW! thanks for the update... BUT ... I still have no smileys/gold bars in Russia...and...how wonderful the game has STOPPED 4x now since I began play at 8 am, its now 4 pm...had a break between so my attitude would improve about this game...NOT!

Have not changed anything on computer...cleaned, scanned, malawabyte scan, troubleshoot - all done daily...its still my HP running Wins10 (which I search updates even though I have on auto d/l mode) ... I read another post that was asking 'what wins10?' ... did not know there was more then one! I have the one that was offered the very first time.

Gotta go ...

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 3:48:18 PM PST

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Feb 28, 17 2:00 PM
MY UPDATE! ... since reinstalling then installing the released UPDATE this game has CRASHED over 5x AGAIN!

Have not changed anything but did get thru Russia which took days to do, yes I kept replaying until the game crashed or got to frustrated to mess with it anymore.

"SUGAR' developers, maybe take more closer time updating if you can ?... there is to many posts in 'tech' thread that I am sure is way overlooked...so I posted here again so wise up , this is a fun game when it works.

I use Ccleaner, Malware scan, troubleshoot, defender scan on a daily basis ... use Wins10 on my HP laptop...and...reading posts from clients it does not matter the game CRASES all any computer.

... ...

[Post New]by hjhollyfield on Mar 3, 17 7:23 AM
The new update fixed the crashing issues, I've been able to play the whole game. With that being said, still no smileys or gold bars in Russia. I'd just like to know if that was on purpose or is it an issue

Go to: