Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Beast of Bremen Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 16, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/16/2017 at 6:35:59 AM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Beast of Bremen Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Feb 16, 17 12:57 AM
Slooooowest D\L ever . 30mins so far 7%

middlered
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Beast of Bremen Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by middlered on Feb 16, 17 2:23 AM
Most games run smoothly on my laptop. But this one the voices get stuck in a loop. I used up one hour in the demo and only made it though the first HOP. Windows Vista

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Feb 16, 17 4:44 AM
to gillydi53 - my d/l was also very slow - I re-booted my system (unplugged everything and re-started - it was my internet connection that just needed a new kick-start.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 16, 17 6:37 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run game as Administrator
Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Teamcan also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

sollys
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by sollys on Feb 16, 17 7:21 AM
MY download took 2 minutes. windows 8.1

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Beast of Bremen Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Gypsy55 on Feb 16, 17 5:17 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.
.......i just tried to download this game...i received it when i opened game manager as the new and latest game...i have done everything i could think of...and it still came up with...error code 3...i run windows ten...this is the first time i have ever had a problem downloading any of big fish games...help!!!....i am using my pc....

Edited on 02/16/2017 at 5:27:11 PM PST

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Feb 16, 17 8:30 PM
to sollys - I also have 8.1 on a pc - normally have no problems - been having problems lately but is with our internet connection. I quite like win 8.1 - all my games play really well on this.

always something to give us headaches........ god forbid that my internet goes down early morning (like 5 AM) when I get up and want to do my online crossword puzzles and can't get connected. BLEAH. My problem, though.

enjoy your day/evening !

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 17, 17 8:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues installing this particular game on their computers. We definitely want to help get everyone to playing their games. It is recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps specific to this issue. Players have often reported that selecting the Alternate Method mentioned in "Step Three: Adjust the Big Fish Games app's settings" has been specifically helpful.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you continue to have issues after trying the steps in the above article, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 18, 17 11:35 AM
I have no widescreen. I tick widescreen mode, but when I go back to the game, it's still only full screen. And when I go back to options, the widescreen mode is no longer ticked. I tried this a few times, and it doesn't work.

I use an MSI, Windows 10 gaming laptop.

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Feb 18, 17 2:58 PM
Slow to download, but it did and I'm loving it, however I've got to a section where you use runes to get through the woods. Everytime I complete it the game freezes!

I can't move on

fpours
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by fpours on Feb 18, 17 7:15 PM
I turned off my firewall and scan to download the game. It fully downloaded, but when I click to start, I get the error that access is denied.

[Post New]by ramonaluv on Feb 18, 17 7:36 PM
I downloaded the game on my PC. It ran smoothly until I reached the hidden object challenge in the mountain. I think it's Chapter 4? The objects won't leave the screen so I can't get past this part.

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Feb 19, 17 3:02 AM
blackbirdess wrote:Slow to download, but it did and I'm loving it, however I've got to a section where you use runes to get through the woods. Every time I complete it the game freezes!

I can't move on

Update on my issue, I tried running it in compatibility mode this morning, got the same issue but this time got an error message pop up saying:

Error: Access violation at 0x03420D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.

Anyone else had this?

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on Feb 19, 17 6:04 AM
Played the demo fine, no problems at all. Really enjoyed the game so I bought it, but it won't DL?? Keep getting error code 5?!? What is going on????

fpours
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by fpours on Feb 19, 17 9:37 AM
blackbirdess wrote:
blackbirdess wrote:Slow to download, but it did and I'm loving it, however I've got to a section where you use runes to get through the woods. Every time I complete it the game freezes!

I can't move on

Update on my issue, I tried running it in compatibility mode this morning, got the same issue but this time got an error message pop up saying:

Error: Access violation at 0x03420D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.

Anyone else had this?

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Feb 22, 17 11:26 AM
fpours wrote:
blackbirdess wrote:

I can't move on

Anyone else had this?

As a final update to this, the help desk got back to me and confirmed this means the game will not work on my computer

[Post New]by TygrMama on Feb 23, 17 6:03 PM
problem solved, pls ignore.

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 6:04:52 PM PST

Go to: