Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

I keep crashing

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Feb 16, 17 12:39 PM
I wished I had read the reviews before buying this game. I crash alllllll the time, barely get to play a level before crashing.....sad, there are so few new tm games, and I get excited when a new one comes out. Hope they fix this soon. I'm tired of waiting for tm games.

I have read the suggestions you have given others on this issue. Not working for me, would be interested in hearing from others with this problem if it worked for them.

Edited on 02/16/2017 at 12:40:18 PM PST

Re:I keep crashing

[Post New]by ElizzybethB on Feb 16, 17 12:45 PM
I cannot get past level 5 as 6 crashes every single time I open it. I tried reinstalling and did not fix it. Really glad I played the 1 hour free first.

[Post New]by Mum4Eva on Feb 16, 17 3:32 PM
I ALSO KEEP CRASHING ON MULTIPLE LEVELS, OR IT FREEZES, HAVE TRIED ALL THE SUGGESTIONS AND STILL NO LUCK
SO FRUSTRATING

[Post New]by Trish4857 on Feb 17, 17 5:40 AM
I too downloaded the game yesterday and continuos crashes and freezing of my computer keeps me from being able to play the game. Mum4 you are correct it is very frustrating!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 17, 17 9:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team understands the frustration that may arise with the appearance of technical issues within games. We have alerted the appropriate teams of the crashing issue being reported in the forums. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players. In the meantime, players are welcome to try the following help articles from our Big Fish Games Help Pages:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run game as Administrator

If issues persist, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to further assist and are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the above thread it helps centralize these issues for the appropriate teams to see the impact it has on the players. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: