mommerj
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

Neighbors of mommerj

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 16, 17 3:39 PM
To my neighbors,
Real life has taken a toll on me and my ROM playing time for the past 6 months or so. Technical issues keep me out even when I do have time to play. I totally understand for those who have had to drop me. I have been trying to get back to playing more the past few weeks.

During my absence, I tried to get on 1 or 2 times a week just to gift my neighbors, but the game has a glitch that I can not visit any neighbor at a higher level than myself, including Elvira. This is so frustrating, and seems to keep recurring, especially when a new offer is released. So to my neighbors above 740, I am not avoiding gifting you. I just cant visit and gift you. This problem has been occurring off and on for the past several months.

I hope to be visiting and gifting all my neighbors soon.

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,366 Posts

Re:Neighbors of mommerj

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 16, 17 4:35 PM
This happened several months ago to quite a few of us. Email them with all your info, they will fix it. Fingers crossed.

mommerj
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 16, 17 5:33 PM
Thanks clm, I will.

I tried reloading tonight, I was able to gift without the game crashing. But still can't visit. Seems like the issue comes and goes.

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Feb 16, 17 5:33 PM
You have been in my neighborhood way too long for this to be any reason to change your status. I will water your flowers and shrubs (when I remember) so they will still be there when you get things worked out and back to your 'normal' neighborhood activities.

RL is always more important than a game, but the game can help with the stresses of RL. Take your time and get things worked out. Just find something to keep your mind engaged if you decide that the connection problems you are having are too much for a while.

mommerj
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 16, 17 7:08 PM
Jarrow,
Thank you my dear friend! The past 13 months have been really difficult. Your kind words mean so much and really motivate me to come back to the game.

Go to: