bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Calling: Valeria forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 17, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Midnight Calling: Valeria forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Calling: Valeria players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Calling: Valeria forum

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Feb 18, 17 4:34 AM

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 3:24:11 PM PST

[Post New]by maybopper on Feb 20, 17 1:31 PM
Sorry wrong place for my post

Edited on 02/20/2017 at 1:32:06 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 23, 17 3:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here with a quick reminder of the Forum Rules.

The Forum Moderation Team completely understands the frustration that spam posts in the forums can cause. At this time we need to manually delete those posts and ban the spammers each day, which means they may stay visible for longer than we'd prefer. In order to streamline that removal process we request that users please not comment on or discuss the presence of spam. Specifically according to those Rules:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

By keeping that in mind we can all help ensure that the spam is deleted as quickly as possible, in order to keep the forums accessible and enjoyable for all. If anyone would like additional information about this, I encourage checking out the following thread:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: