Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Asian Riddles 4 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 17, 17 12:50 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/17/2017 at 5:19:24 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Asian Riddles 4 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 17, 17 5:19 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Asian Riddles 4 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Asian Riddles 4.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Feb 17, 17 7:30 AM
I was totally bored in less than 10 minutes. The only good I found: you don't have to through an entire tutorial if you are an "expert" player - there is just a quick introduction to the special features of the game. But after all the griddlers with multiple colors and creative pictures, this one has nothing to offer but undefined shapes in one color. The rows and columns don't auto fill when you've filled in the correct blocks, which makes it a pain to play. Not a very good effort at all.

GoodOldDad
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by GoodOldDad on Feb 23, 17 5:32 AM
I agree, not nearly as good as others available here. When a puzzle is completed, it is usually not a recognizable object; it only stays on the screen for a couple of seconds; no identification pops up and as far as I could tell; and, there is no way to go back and look at it. It is difficult to understand how, now at the fourth game of the series, it hasn't been improved much more than this offering.

On the plus side, the later puzzles become fairly challenging, but all of them can be solved entirely by logic with no guessing required, unlike some others.

Go to: