bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 18, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by piglet40o on Feb 18, 17 1:49 AM
Hi all

Just started to play this game could you please tell me what I am doing wrong. Have got through the first stage I am now at the crystal skull have done all the things you can pick up have gone to put the compass together will not let me move the south key is there an order you have to put them in or is this just a tech hitch please help

thanks a lot

piglet

[Post New]by clovis77 on Feb 18, 17 2:33 AM
Got the same problem with the South button for the compass. Tech issue I think!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 18, 17 3:14 AM
I had no problems with the compass. I started with the North and then the South, followed by the grey 4 point star, then the gold 4 point star and finally the Pointer.

If that doesn't work then it's probably a glitch.

lj_brit
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lj_brit on Feb 18, 17 4:05 AM
I'm a complete novice at these type games, but when I went to assemble the compass, I just by chance picked the pointer. I got a quick little message that said, to place in correct order (or words to that affect) and the pointer automatically came out. I then put the South, then the North, and the rest as Daxadillion.

I would hate to think you'd have to start the game from scratch to get past this bit, it certainly doesn't bode well for the rest of the game.

I'm sure they'll be many clever, expert players, with a solution as the day goes on. I just wanted to share, I got that "message/instruction", so it seems "odd".

I'm terribly sorry I can't offer any real help, and it's easily resolved.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Feb 18, 17 7:21 AM
I have windows 10 and had no problems assembling the compass.
I placed the big star first, then N and S.

For those that are - try playing the game as an Administrator. There instructions on how to do this either in the Issues thread or BFG Help.

The game does seem very easy - I may try playing on intermediate. But it is so beautiful and surreal that I am off to buy it and the Bremen Musicians with this wonderful BOGO sale.

[Post New]by Vali25 on Feb 18, 17 9:12 AM
start again under a new name in the game, I wanted to do the compass in a different order, but the letter "S" is now not allowed to pick up, not a hand was there. Sorry, but you do not need a game removed. In other games, there was no such problem.

Go to: