Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 18, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 7:04:43 AM PST

lizst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lizst on Feb 18, 17 3:21 AM
wont let me assemble the s in the compass wont go back to the menu either
using pc

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 9:20:51 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Vali25 on Feb 18, 17 6:21 AM
Hello,
for me it's the same error occurs : wont let me assemble the s in the compass wont go back to the menu either I have Windows 10 op. system
what to do? Thanks!

laila60
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by laila60 on Feb 18, 17 6:35 AM
stesso problema per me non lascia assemblare la S nella bussola che cosa fare? provato a disinstallare e reinstallare ma non cambia niente

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 18, 17 7:04 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to hear people are encountering this issue. When someone is encountering problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by newsence on Feb 18, 17 9:02 AM
using my pc and cannot get the s for the compass to move into place

[Post New]by Vali25 on Feb 18, 17 9:29 AM
start again under a new name in the game, I wanted to do the compass in a different order, but the letter "S" is now not allowed to pick up, not a hand was there. Sorry, but you do not need a game removed. In other games, there was no such problem.

hhsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by hhsk on Feb 18, 17 9:38 AM
lizst wrote:wont let me assemble the s in the compass wont go back to the menu

It`s the same for me

[Post New]by Tamalix on Feb 18, 17 12:44 PM
re: pnk96722
Absolute and total nonsense. Nothing personal but how running as an admin would help totally non-functional menu and a glitch in a puzzle? An entire module debugger is required.

cherkatz1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cherkatz1 on Feb 18, 17 4:43 PM
Hi all,
Having the same problem. Can not add the "S" to the compass, would not let me pick up the leaf in the safe, also I had to use task manager to exit the game. I also tried different profiles with the same results. Tried pnk96722 suggestion, did not work. Any help would be appreciated. Love the game just too many bugs.

[Post New]by chewaflo68 on Feb 18, 17 5:18 PM
Having all the same problems. Running as Admin no help. Game is seriously flawed.

[Post New]by baglady159 on Feb 18, 17 7:44 PM
Same with me...can't pick up the s for the compass nor get out of the game. Very disappointed.

pkbeehler
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Feb 18, 17 7:54 PM
Having the same problem with the S in fixing the compass. Like the game and hope there is a fix soon.

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nefra on Feb 18, 17 9:42 PM
Can't pick up the S for the compass so can't continue the game. Really wanted too. Please get a fix done quick. Also have to use task manager to exit game.

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Feb 19, 17 4:02 AM
i`m` having same issues as all above can`t` put the S in and have to task manager to get out of game running XP

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Feb 19, 17 5:45 AM
I am having the same issues as the others in this post. Was this game not tested before putting it out there? I am using a PC-Windows 10. Also had to use task manager to get out of the game. Game is also very slow to respond to selections, can't pick up the little square things during the game. Disappointing that these issues were ignored during any testing before presenting to BFG users.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 10:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition. It sounds like players are experiencing trouble with collecting a specific letter for their compass and that for some players, the suggested troubleshooting steps haven't assisted. For players that have tried to run the game as an Administrator, thank you for taking the time to report back that those steps haven't been successful. I'd like to provide additional steps which may assist, as well as what to do to receive further assistance should it be necessary.

I also wanted to clarify a bit about testing for games since there seems to be some concern. Our games are thoroughly tested across a wide variety of common hardware and software profiles a majority of our players use. However, due to the immense amount of different types of computers and software out there, we are unable to find every bug since we don't have every single combination of equipment to test on. Thank you for understanding why sometimes an issue may appear even though we have thoroughly tested a game with the equipment that is usually used by players who play our games.

It may be helpful in this situation to try to uninstall and reinstall the game as sometimes this can help resolve issues such as this when running the game as an Administrator doesn't seem to help. Just in case it is helpful, the following page shows how to do that:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I have also made sure that the issue that has been reported has been provided to the teams behind they game so that they know the impact of this particular issue. While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to create in-game changes or fixes, we are able to help provide the impact of issues such as this to the right teams so they know what to investigate further.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/19/2017 at 10:34:55 AM PST

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Feb 19, 17 9:01 PM
Thank you for your response. I tried the steps you recommended. Uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. This time however it locked my computer up and had to reboot. Sadly I will have to delete this game and move on.

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nefra on Feb 19, 17 9:18 PM
reinstalling doesn't work. the problem is within the game. needs a fix. thanks

[Post New]by pippi07 on Feb 20, 17 2:36 AM
Bought the game. Not working properly, cannot take the south button to complete the compass.
Please help.
Karin

Go to: