Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 18, 17 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 7:04:39 AM PST

rainworm
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by rainworm on Feb 18, 17 1:58 AM
This is fantasy at its best! Played the first game some time ago and when I got the beta of this wonderful next adventure into fishie's realms, I was delighted.

Beautiful artwork surround you in your search for your fiance.....

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 18, 17 7:03 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

yowzasma
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Apr 20, 17 10:32 PM
This is one of the best games I have played this year and there is nothing to complain about, just praise the care and imagination the Dev's used in producing Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis CE. I even got to go back and find the collectibles I missed after completing the bonus chapter
I truly hope to see more like this ( and I even skipped several of the mini-games after getting frustrated at the time I was taking fruitlessly trying to complete them
The story-line ( I played in normal mode), graphics, music, well everything was good )
I didn't even mine the overclick penalty because it was a short & sweet reminder not to click blindly
Thanks Big Fish for backing this game

I am giving this one a out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on a desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems

Go to: