Can't play the game

[Post New]by KSKeith on Feb 18, 17 5:04 AM
This game sounds great, unfortunately when I go to play it, the screen minimises to the start up bar and so I can't play it. I have uninstalled and installed the game three times and rebooted my laptop - but no joy. I notice that some people have Windows 10 (as do I) and they have been able to play it without problem. Any ideas?

Re:Can't play the game

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Feb 18, 17 11:46 AM
I wish I could offer some help. It plays fine on my laptop with Windows 10.

I can't imagine what the problem could be. Good luck.

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Feb 18, 17 11:48 AM
Pnk96722 posted this on the tech issues thread. It might help:

Hi. Just swimming by to let you know that I am playing on Windows 10. I've set my Game Manager to Run all games as Administrator and that seems to be taking care of a lot of tech issues, such as the inability to place the S on the compass.

These were the instructions given to by customer service to me to set your Game Manager to Run all games as Administrator:

1. Right-click the Games icon (the fish) in your start menu and click Properties.
2. Click the Compatibility tab at the top of the ‘Properties’ window.
3. Under the ‘Privilege Level’ section, check Run this program as an administrator and click OK.

I hope this will work as well for you all as well as it did for me.

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 11:00:30 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 2:58 PM
Hello KSKeith,

I'm sorry to hear that the game keeps minimizing to the task bar. Most players are able to continue playing by clicking on the game in the task bar so that the window comes back up. Thank you for taking the time to swim by with that suggestion leapfrog0202, and if you would like to try to run the Big Fish Games app as an Administrator, our Support Team can help with the steps. They can also provide additional assistance should more help be necessary.

Since the game seems to continue doing this even after some troubleshooting, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion of this issue or reports of new technical issues be provided to the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: