Sneak Peek puzzle

[Post New]by bamabreezelulu on Feb 18, 17 7:14 AM
I have finished bonus game & clicked on the Sneak Peek puzzle. There is 1 blank square, no instructions & nothing I can click on. Does this mean I missed a puzzle piece during play? Is there any way to get it or must I play entire game over?

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Sneak Peek puzzle

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Feb 19, 17 7:25 AM
If you have a blank square, then you probably did miss a puzzle piece somewhere in the game. I don't think there is a way to find it once you have completed the game. If you have all of the puzzle pieces, then you should see one tile highlighted in the middle of the puzzle. This puzzle is one where you slide the columns of tiles across and rows of tiles up & down to form the picture. You can actually click anywhere and slide them, not just on the bold one. When a column or row is complete all of the tiles will be bold, but you may still have to move them to form the complete picture. Once completed there are just 3 or 4 pictures to look at from the next game coming out, but it was still interesting.

Re:Sneak Peek puzzle

[Post New]by bamabreezelulu on Feb 20, 17 8:22 PM
Thank you, Rob, for answering my plea. Looks like I'll be playing the game over again.

Go to: