j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Instructions for mini games

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 18, 17 11:59 AM
Is anyone finding that there are no instructions on how to play the mini games, because I am, thank you to whoever replies to my question

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Instructions for mini games

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 18, 17 2:05 PM
For me, in the demo there were no instructions but the puzzles were so easy it didn't matter, further into the game instructions appear where your inventory usually is.

It's a bit annoying though as they don't stay there for long but I found out you can click at the bottom of the screen and the instructions appear again for a short time.

Hope that helps.

Dax

P.S. I play on Windows 10 - not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 18, 17 11:46 PM
If I remember correctly, the instructions come up when the puzzle appears instead of you having to click on the instruction to bring them up yourself.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 19, 17 12:06 AM
OK thank you both for replying it has helped me

[Post New]by miz_vicki on Feb 21, 17 4:48 AM
It seems that some of the mini-games have instructions and some don't. I tried clicking on the bottom of screen but to no avail. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited on 02/21/2017 at 4:52:21 AM PST

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Feb 24, 17 9:12 PM
Agree with almost everyone here on this topic. . Sometimes instructions appeared which were usually with the full page mini-games. Small min-games that pop up but only a part of the page did not. Most games were so easy it was annoying. Example Spoiler: 5 jewels of different colors were on a object, can't remember.. Now put jewels in the right spot which were already color coded, No tricky-ness to have to move them just click and put. Took 2 seconds. There was one min-games I did look in walkthrough for help out of the whole game. I did still like the game.

Go to: