Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Disappearring new neighbours

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 18, 17 6:31 PM
Sometimes, if there are 2 new neighbours in the inbox, when I click one, the second one disappears. Is there something that can be done to avoid that happening? Between disappearing mail and that happening... players must wonder if others are being snobbish to not answer mail/accept them as neighbours.

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 6:31:59 PM PST

Re:Disappearring new neighbours

[Post New]by ttaravision on Feb 18, 17 7:32 PM
Hi Kittypurrrs,

It happens to me too. I restart/reload and the others show back up. I also start from the right and accept that in that order (right to left). Sometimes that works too. But mine always show back up when I reload the game. Maybe it is a glich, not sure. But I think it is just the game.

Hope that helps. If anyone else knows why, please post. I am curious if others are having this same problem and how they resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Tara

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 18, 17 11:13 PM
THANKS for the reply Tara.

Actually the one I clicked on and accepted also disappeared, and she came back when I reloaded the game, but not the second one as they had disappeared before I could accept.

I will try to accept from the right and see if it helps. I once had 5 players and accepted all with no trouble, yet when I see 2 often the number 2 one disappears.

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 11:14:14 PM PST

[Post New]by Obiwankennobi on Feb 19, 17 1:47 AM
It has happened to me too.
what I noticed is that if i click them in the 'wrong' order, or if i reject someone later in the list before i either accept or reject the ones appearing before him/her, the names will appear changed. still the player is still the same.
test it: next time you write down the names you got in your list, do the thing you usually do that makes them 'disappear', accept the rest. then check the neighbors list and you will find them all there, even the ones you thought had disappeared. they actually just appeared as having the name of the next in line. at least that's what happened to me.
i usually avoid that by either accepting or rejecting them in the order they appear, from left to write. no more problems since i started doing this. (except that sometimes i forget and go randomly clicking, then it's all over again. LOL)

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 19, 17 9:58 AM
Obiwankennobi, thank you , yes, there is also a glitch where the same player name appears twice on the list and when you click on one the other one sticks with no accept or remove sign, sometimes even through a few refreshes. (Although sounds like you may be talking about a third glitch! Sigh...)

To clarify, I go to gift the person I accepted right away to gift, so I know all my neighbours names and where they are on the list, so what you described did not happen. I click left to right, you click in no specific order, and someone else says to click right to left? AHHHH! Sometimes asking for help in this game is funny as heck and reading over our threads must make a new person shake their heads!

(New players, do not give up after reading convoluted threads. It will all come together and make sense , sort of, as you play!)

Edited on 02/19/2017 at 10:08:59 AM PST

Go to: