gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Problems?

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Feb 18, 17 10:25 PM
Hi
I am having trouble with the compass, in the beginning. I cannot get the S to go on the compass. All the other parts are on the compass. Also, when I click on MENU nothing happens. I have to control alt delete to get out of the gameas Escape doesnot work or the space bar. Looks like a good game that I would enjoy if I could play it.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Problems?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 10:38 AM
Hello gertie0513,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. It sounds like some players are seeing trouble picking up the S to go on the compass and that running the game as an Administrator hasn't helped resolve this issue. I'd like to provide another suggestion which may help, as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance should it be necessary.

Before I continue, I want you to know that I've made sure that this particular issue is brought to the attention of the right teams behind this game so they know what players are experiencing. While they investigate that issue, I hope that my suggestion below can assist.

In this case, it may be helpful to try to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that helps with this situation. Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on doing that:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a reported technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or reports of future issues be provided to the designated technical issues page below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: