Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Magic nectar

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 19, 17 12:34 PM
I saw so many failures of expeditions, and did not wish to fail so I made absolutely sure I had the i tems I needed and clicked on the meditation expedition. I had a ton of food, so thought I had better feed it myself as it was so low level.

I started to feed the 200s /250s I had and then scrolled to the right to use one of the magic nectars from my backpack. I was rather shocked to see that I had to buy with crystals as it would not let me access the backpack ones I had! (I had lots of crystals, just did not think I would need them on low level dragons)

Is there a reason for this or am I encountering a glitch? This game is quite simple, but has so many WTH moments to make it far more complex than it should be!

Edited on 02/19/2017 at 12:36:31 PM PST

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Magic nectar

[Post New]by Jarrow on Feb 19, 17 1:51 PM
Kittypurrs,

The magic nectar is for the offer dragons and not the Valley of Magician dragons. The food is entirely different for the two. Luckily, the Valley of Magician food that you are able to purchase with crystals cost the same amount in the expedition window as they do in the store. The same is NOT said for the offer dragon food as the price is significantly higher if you purchase it from the feeding screen.

Good luck with your searching.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 19, 17 4:31 PM
Thank you jarrow, someone told me the food is different and I see differences BUT it says right on it with a view click that it is dragon food for the Valley of the Magicians. I KNOW what you are saying is correct, I just wonder why it says that, when is exclusively for offer dragons. (This game is confusing unless you have already gotten lots of experience with badly worded items/expeditions/offers. As you can see I am just starting... )

I realize that the dragon food for the dragon offer is bought in the left side of the store under that offer, but now know to buy food beforehand to save money for offer dragons. Thanks for that reminder.

The backpack should really differentiate, but I guess that would be too helpful.

Steinrabe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Steinrabe on Feb 20, 17 12:16 PM
Dear Kittypurrs,
The most important for the dragonfood is to have enough friends.Try to get a lot of friends and feed their dragons, so they'll help you, if your little dragons are hungry and crying for food. The magic nectar is importadragons can't be sated.normally the dragons can be sated without food, you can only buy with diamonts.

Go to: