madyad
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

cursor issues

[Post New]by madyad on Feb 20, 17 6:11 AM
is anyone else having them? hard time clicking on responses, and already in second scene in the hosp room, cannot click on rune. have deleted and reinstalled, created a new user and still cannot get 2nd rune of game. running WINDOWS 10

Edited on 02/20/2017 at 7:38:07 AM PST

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:cursor issues

[Post New]by A1psyko on Feb 20, 17 8:21 AM
I have the same issues, PC, Windows 10. I have deleted 3 times, taken all steps recommended by others and still locks up computer and have to restart.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:cursor issues

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 17 1:28 PM
Hi madyad and A1psyko,

I'm sorry to hear that cursor issues are present on your Windows 10 system. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is recommended to also refer to the following help article from the Big Fish Games Help Pages as it is specific to this operating system:

Windows 10

If you find that issues persist, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to assist in any way that they can.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: