bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bee Party forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Bee Party forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bee Party players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:Welcome to Bee Party forum

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 20, 08 3:48 PM
Does this game have anything to do with the movie that is out about bees?

Just Wondering,

GeeBee

[Post New]by jessespooky on Mar 23, 12 7:53 PM
Basically from what little I got to play it is a jigsaw puzzle where you switch tiles to form a picture. May get harder as you go along, but the one puzzle I got to complete so far was super easy. The game froze on me after the first puzzle, and wouldn't accept cad. Tried the esc button too. No go until about the fourth or fifth try then I finally got back to my desktop. I haven't check out game compatibility yet, maybe they aren't compatible, seeing as this is an older game. Tho, my computer is windows xp. It also was recently updated. ??? Maybe I'll try it again over this weekend and also check out if there could be any issues. We will see.

[Post New]by jessespooky on Mar 25, 12 1:46 PM
Went back and finished demo with no further problems. Computer glitch? Anyway, this is decidedly a jigsaw type game. Fun, starts out easy and gradually a bit harder. Timed, but a long timer and you get to replay the level if you lose. Meant more for kids and beginners I believe. I'd maybe consider buying if I had children around frequently or wanted something just to while away time at a DD price.

Go to: