Won't open game

[Post New]by jazzyarizona on Feb 20, 17 8:03 PM
I had a heck of a time downloading and installing Manor Memoirs Collectors Edition. Finally...3 days ago I got it working. This evening, in attempting to open the game, my game manager just closes. I have tried cleaning, doing a virus scan but no help. All other games work just fine but I can't get this one to open.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Won't open game

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 11:57 AM
Hi jazzyarizona,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game isn't opening to play. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is recommended to refer to the following help articles from the Big Fish Games Help Pages as they have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run game as Administrator

Please keep in mind that our games are tested rigorously before they are released and are guaranteed virus free. If you find that a file is being flagged, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the information in the following help article:

Virus Messages

If there continues to be trouble opening this game, feel free to reach out to the Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in that thread it helps the moderators identify trends in what players are seeing to alert to the appropriate teams. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: