Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Winter Magic Factory here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 21, 17 12:49 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/21/2017 at 6:38:20 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Winter Magic Factory here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 6:38 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Winter Magic Factory here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Winter Magic Factory.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Winter Magic Factory here.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 22, 17 5:25 AM
Not really enough tutorial. I believe that besides clearing the marked cells, you need to get all of the stars down the layout to the bottom, but I'm not wholly sure. And I never quite figured out how those gold magnets work.

And no particular difference to make this game more attractive than dozens of others. So I'm glad to have played for an hour free, but I'm not going to pay to play more.

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Winter Magic Factory here.

[Post New]by katzarm on Mar 6, 17 9:23 PM
There is not enough tutorial on how to play this game. On level 9 and all boxes are cleared and yet the level just keeps on going and going and going. There is no way to get off this level no matter how many times you clear the board and hint is no help whatsoever. A very disappointing game.

Go to: