bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Stockholm- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 1:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Stockholm. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Stockholm posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Stockholm- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 1:45 PM
Existing Stockholm threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 2, 17 12:43 PM
Level 55 is impossible without use of many lives plus extra time and boosts! It needs looking at as it is much too difficult!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 4:33 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past with other cities and levels as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Stockholm and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would also like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:17 PM
Hello Trav3lbird,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with Stockholm, Level 55, Intern Tier. I hope you were able to continue past this point, but I wanted to make sure that players had some suggestions should they have a similar issue in this level.

After taking a look, I can see how it might be difficult to complete and had some difficulty completing this level as well. How I completed this level was to see how to clear the sand tiles as best I could while trying to maximize my potential to earn points. This meant starting with one of the line boosts chained to the sides of the sand pit in the middle and continuing from there to try to clear sand as fast as possible. By focusing on this, players can ensure that there are more chances for cascade matches later in the level, thus having a higher chance of earning the score necessary to win.

While clearing sand tiles, prioritize making more boosts of any kind if you are able to do so at the same time. If possible, try to create a lightning boost. These boosts will aid players in achieving the score necessary for this level. With enough boosts created during the sand tiles being cleared, one could clear the score necessary and gain all the hats necessary to continue. Also, after enough sand has been cleared, focus on making matches lower on the board, so cascades have a higher chance of occurring. These cascade matches have high score earning potential and should be sought after clearing enough sand for gummies to cascade down the board. If you were able to create a Lightning Boost, try to swap that with another boost for massive points.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to assist players with this specific level. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We're all more than happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by igomoviesg on Oct 11, 17 3:21 PM
how do i solve stockholm level 104-3? i have cleared it several times in several games. i don't see any 'ice,' on board to even clear one ice cube.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 11, 17 3:56 PM
Hello igomovies,

I want to begin by welcoming you to the forums! You've come to the right place for gameplay advice, and I'm happy to explain how to cause Ice Cubes to appear in Stockholm, Level 104-3.

The level begins with two Ice Bombs. Ice Bombs differ from Bomb Gummies because the level doesn't end when they detonate. When Ice Bombs explode, they cause the gummies around them to turn into Ice Cubes. Removing the Ice Bombs before they explode can make the level challenging to win.

What helped me beat Stockholm, Level 104-3 was to make matches around the Ice Bombs. Once they exploded, I focused on making Lightning Bolts and Line Crushes, which cleared multiple gummies from the board. Those boosts also helped me get rid of the Ice Cubes before I ran out of moves.

I really hope these suggestions are helpful, and please PM me if further answers are needed. I'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by igomoviesg on Oct 11, 17 9:52 PM
thanks. second paragraph was key!

[Post New]by Terrapingal on Jan 18, 18 8:31 PM
I'm having a difficulty trying to determine best strategy for level 112. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 18, 18 8:45 PM
Just had a look at that one for you, I don't remember the exact layout back on tier one, as its on tier 2 on my ipad, however, I don't think its very different. I think that one is a bit more luck AND good management of moves rather than just good moves. I managed to blow up a few light blue colour blockers quickly, and then as luck would have it, a formed in the top section, above a column that could later drop down to the bottom where all those nasty papers are. I managed to get it to drop down and then made some more moves to get it next to a piece of paper, once I hit it on the paper, it removed all paper and everything else fell in to place. So I managed to get out tier 2, but its tricky and you could easily do this level many times before you make it. Keep at it, you can do it.

[Post New]by Terrapingal on Jan 19, 18 7:40 AM
Thanks for the input OOo Jules. I was afraid this would be the answer. Back to patience, good move management, and luck.

[Post New]by Mlabrams on Apr 6, 18 12:39 AM
I need help with 106. I can’t get the needed points. Help

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 11, 18 1:02 PM
Hello Mlabrams,

Thanks for reaching out! Stockholm, Level 106 is definitely tricky. To beat this level players must:

- Clear 20 tiles from the board
- Collect 7,500 bricks
- Get 70,000 points

In order to clear the tiles, players also need to detonate four color blockers, which can make it challenging to focus on collecting the bricks. What helped me beat this level was forming four-plus gummy boosts wherever possible. I favored creating line crushers and lightning bolts . When I was able to form lightning bolts I tried to match them with bricks, gummies that would fill the color blockers, or other line crushers and combo boosts.

Hopefully this information is helpful. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: