efmouse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Unable to RESTART - Not sure what I am doing wrong!

[Post New]by efmouse on Feb 21, 17 8:12 PM
I am using a Dell computer, windows 10. I am enjoying this game but I am already stuck on Mansion 1, level 8. I looked at the walk through but my gal is not in the right place to follow it. I tried RETRY a few times than googled and read that in order to restart, you have to redo the entire level. So I went to settings and RESET and started at level 1 again but when I got to level 8 I was miserable to see that the position of my gal was in the same place as when I first tried to play the level. So I couldn't use the walkthrough to solve the puzzle. Please, I hope somebody can tell me what I should do....... PLEASE!

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Unable to RESTART - Not sure what I am doing wrong!

[Post New]by hyperbole on Feb 23, 17 8:01 AM
It doesn't sound like your doing anything wrong. It sounds like a bug. You can try uninstalling & reinstalling the game to see if that gets you unstuck or you could try contacting Big Fish customer service.

There's a video walkthrough on youtube. Maybe seeing a room arrangement that's close to where you are now might help get you unstuck on this level. I'm sorry you're having such trouble with this otherwise charming little game.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Unable to RESTART - Not sure what I am doing wrong!

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 3, 17 9:11 AM
efmouse wrote:I am using a Dell computer, windows 10. I am enjoying this game but I am already stuck on Mansion 1, level 8. I looked at the walk through but my gal is not in the right place to follow it. I tried RETRY a few times than googled and read that in order to restart, you have to redo the entire level. So I went to settings and RESET and started at level 1 again but when I got to level 8 I was miserable to see that the position of my gal was in the same place as when I first tried to play the level. So I couldn't use the walkthrough to solve the puzzle. Please, I hope somebody can tell me what I should do....... PLEASE!

The level has 7 areas. There are 4 areas across the top & the bottom has 1 area then an empty space then 2 areas.

When you start Level 8, Anne should be in the Bottom Right Area.

Where does Anne start in your game ??

Go to: