If I can help

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

If I can help

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 7, 10 9:07 PM
If I can help just pm me. I have played through this game twice. you can find some of my tips at gz along with others. The developer has tips also.

Re:If I can help

[Post New]by SUPERGRAN6 on Apr 8, 10 12:54 AM
I am stuck on level 29?
Have collected all the cats what happens next?
Chris

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 8, 10 1:38 AM
What is the name of the level? Have you taken all of the kittens home?

[Post New]by SUPERGRAN6 on Apr 8, 10 11:17 AM
The level is 29 and its called caged carnage.
I collect all the kittens...there is a blow torch and some numbered balls in cages..which I dont seem to be able to reach????
Am stuck so any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Chris

Edited on 04/08/2010 at 11:17:50 AM PST

maureen010
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by maureen010 on Apr 8, 10 11:53 AM
Spoiler Alert!

Have you released the cages with the blow torch through the rock to toggle the switches? It releases the baddies, but you have to do it to do away with the cages around the pool balls. Then you can stand on a pool ball, dig the dirt between the two pool balls, stand where the dirt was and dig under each pool ball to drop it. Use the pool balls to fill in the acid pits, etc.

[Post New]by sulky1 on Apr 9, 10 5:31 PM
Hi,
I'm stuck on level 9 unstable ground in the garden tools section!
I have got to the last kitty on the right bottom hand side but cannot get it, there is a ladder above and a porthole below to the left, if you walk next to the ladder there is a drop through so fall straight into the porthole, i just cannot get kitty! please help, im anxious to finish the game.
thanks in advance

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 9, 10 10:30 PM
Stand on the very rige edge of the drop down and it will let you dig in front of you. Be careful , take just one step at a time from right to left and turn to dig.

This is the tip that helped me when I got stuck on this leve.

[Post New]by Mabel_24 on Apr 10, 10 8:06 AM
HI stuck on level 23 "get your dig on" help please.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 10, 10 9:57 PM
I made a new thread for this level. I thought it was 29 but it is 23.
If I am not here right away some of my tips are at gz.
There is a solution for break the seal and encouragement for organized clutter. This is a level where granny jumps to where she has to go. All I can say is to keep trying. Yu can do it.

buxtonian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by buxtonian on Apr 11, 10 2:32 AM
tried what you said for the level unstable ground and can't get it to work for the last kittie! Anymore help would be appreciated be trying to do it for 2 days

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 11, 10 4:10 AM
Before you fall through, turn so you are facing east and dig. You only have a little room but you can do it. If you back up to much you will fall through. Just back a little bit.

[Post New]by tkpcrafts on Apr 11, 10 10:45 AM
I am also stuck on getting the kitty off of level 9 in section 2. I have tried to back up a little and dig, but cannot do it. Is there a way to slow down her walking? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 11, 10 5:24 PM
Just lightly tap the mouse

[Post New]by bre_1111 on Apr 11, 10 7:19 PM
Hi, I am stuck on level 2 #9 "Unstable ground" I am unable to get to the cat on the bottom right of the screen just above the transporter. PLEASE HELP!!
Bre

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 11, 10 10:16 PM
ladder
fallground Go down the ladder
thru move just a little bit
portal to where you would be standing on the ll and dig.

[Post New]by 571900 on Apr 13, 10 10:18 AM
I am stuck on level 14 (The Garden) Teleporter Trouble, is there a pattern you have to follow? if so could you please give me some info. on same...Lover Super Granny have them all...Mary

[Post New]by dizzycat on Apr 13, 10 5:00 PM
I'm stuck in the basement, level 9 i think, unpaid power bill, can you help me out? i've tried all kinds of ways with the teleporters, and it gets me nowhere!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 13, 10 7:44 PM
When granny keeps coming out next to the short ladder, there is a fall thru. Just above the portal to the meow.

I can't go back through the game like I could with the others.Watch for fall throughs, If the name has right in the title, you go right all the way through.

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Apr 15, 10 3:12 PM
Please do help!! I don't remember the name of the level, but I am in the kitchen and have to step in the green goo and jump up a series of platforms to get to the top of the screen to rescue the last 2 kitties. I get all the way up without a problem; but when I try to get to the very top, Granny double jumps every time and over shoots the platform. I am only tapping the space bar once, I have clear space over her head so it isn't that. Help! Thank you!! .

[Post New]by road52widener on Apr 15, 10 6:04 PM
On basement level 12: bag o tricks need help dont know what to do with the boxes.

Go to: