flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

The Game doesn't work

[Post New]by flags1 on Feb 22, 17 12:44 PM
There is no menu
When you get the key -- you never see it again -- no way to access it.

I have restarted this about 8 times -- the last time the phone showed up (even though she used it the previous times) This is the first time the icon showed up. But then never see it again.

There are no tools
No way save the game.

Don't understand any of this?? What should I do??

peggyjuneybug
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:The Game doesn't work

[Post New]by peggyjuneybug on Mar 1, 17 10:41 AM
If you hit the escape button it will bring up a menu

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:The Game doesn't work

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 17 11:54 AM
Hi flags1,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing various issues with your Syberia II game. Thank you peggyjuneybug for mentioning that the escape button will bring up a menu button in the game. This is extremely helpful and appreciated.

Since you mentioned that the game isn't saving certain features, it is recommended to refer to the following help article from the Big Fish Games Help Pages:

Game Not Saving

If you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH issues for Syberia II here

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: