atlm1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Email Trouble - posted here because my on email isn't working and there is no general Big Fish foru

[Post New]by atlm1 on Feb 22, 17 1:48 PM
Hi, anyone from Big Fish? My email address has no spam filter, yet for some reason, none of Big Fish's emails to me seem to be showing up. I need a way to contact Big Fish that does not involve using my email address. I do not know why my email address is not receiving Big Fish messages - I emailed myself very easily. Again, my email address has no spam filter, so that can't be the reason none of those emails show up. Can anyone who works in the contact department at Big Fish give me their forum name, if they have one, so they can message me? I understand that the moderators will need to lock this thread ultimately, but before any of you moderators do that, could you please give me the forum name of someone who works in the general Big Fish help department so I can message them on the Big Fish site if needed? Please. I need you to do this so I can still receive messages from Big Fish even though my email cannot receive messages from you, it seems.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Email Trouble - posted here because my on email isn't working and there is no general Big Fish

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 17 2:08 PM
Hi atlm1,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that emails aren't being received from the Customer Support Team. Please keep in mind that we don't currently offer phone support and players can contact the teams through emails. The support team is also separate from the Moderation Team. I was able to reach out to the team and it looks like a response was sent from a representative on January 1, 2017. It is highly recommended to ensure that the following are added to your safe senders list to help ensure emails are received:

orders@bigfishgames.com
no-reply@bigfishgames.com
newsletter@bigfishgames.com

Please also be sure to check your junk/spam folders. Sometimes emails can be reverted to that folder if the above aren't on the safe senders list. It also looks like you recently placed a ticket into the support team. A representative will be with you shortly and we thank you for your patience.

We apologize that we currently don't have a place to post general forum questions. Players are always encouraged to PM any of the Active Moderators for these questions. If you find that an email hasn't been received after a time frame, please PM one of the moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

Since this isn't a game specific question, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I hope this was able to provide some clarification.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: