khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

why no instructions?

[Post New]by khimes on Feb 22, 17 4:12 PM
This game looks really cute, but I can't get past the 3rd level, I just get killed. I don't even know if I"m doing this right. why aren't there any instructions on how to kill the skeletons?? I click on the skeleton to kill it, and i lose a life, so when you kill the next 2 skeletons you are dead. How do you continue and go forward. Frustrating!!!!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

why no instructions?

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 23, 17 11:12 AM
khimes wrote:This game looks really cute, but I can't get past the 3rd level, I just get killed. I don't even know if I"m doing this right. why aren't there any instructions on how to kill the skeletons?? I click on the skeleton to kill it, and i lose a life, so when you kill the next 2 skeletons you are dead. How do you continue and go forward. Frustrating!!!

You must be stuck in Maze 4. Try going the other way so that you only have to kill 2 Skeletons & use 2 Keys to get to the Exit.

All you have to do is get to the Exit before the Move Counter reaches Zero or you lose all of you Hearts.

You get the instructions as you progress in the game. In the 1st Maze that an Item becomes available, you'll get instructions on how to use it.

Also, there are so Game Guidelines posted by SchneeBaer in this Forum.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/892287.page

HTH

Go to: