Piano

MerryKat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Piano

[Post New]by MerryKat on Feb 23, 17 10:59 AM
How do you get the right keys on the piano pressed in the correct order?

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Piano

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 23, 17 11:02 AM
I am having the same problem and am very unhappy with developer that there is no skip on this puzzle. Due to the fact that there is no skip I cannot progress any further. They will hear about it on Face Book. I have NEVER not finished a game by this developer but this may well be a first. Truly disgusted.

Edited: By constantly using the hint button I somehow got thru this but, they heard about it on FB. I never play the puzzles and want to be able to skip them in the custom mode. This one I couldn't even figure it out using a photo with my phone of the directions in the SG.

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 12:23:56 PM PST

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Feb 23, 17 11:59 AM
it is an organ with 2 keyboards. on the top keyboard watch for a sequence. then play same sequence on bottom keyboard. hope this will help.

[Post New]by dazzelena on Feb 23, 17 12:56 PM
Just tried following the top keyboard. It worked. It lights up the keys you need to copy

Athenatoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Athenatoo on Feb 23, 17 1:13 PM
Same problem here; the SG says something about colors, but nothing on my monitor seems to match the colors. Where is the skip button? I did post this on Eipix's FB page too; maybe we'll get an update or help?

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Feb 23, 17 2:16 PM
Yes, this puzzle isn't fun but hard labor! Should be skippable! I managed but it took time. Tried it first with the strategy guide. Very irritable, then I found out about the upper row.

Yes, this is a minus in the game.

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Feb 23, 17 7:14 PM
I have already filed a complaint with CS and received a free replacement for the game. I was told it appears that the game might not work on my computer.

Yes I have Windows 7 but have found it far more reliable than the subsequent OS available. My laptop is a powerful Alienware and can handle almost anything available on today's market so I doubt the issue is with my computer.

Plain and simple - the game needs a fix. If I wanted to spend an hour charting the keys as shown in the SG then maybe I could get it but the game is already beyond tedious and the piano was the icing on the cake.

ireg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ireg on Feb 24, 17 12:14 AM
I have tried using the hint button but on the second set of keys to be pressed there is no silver knob where the hints show.

[Post New]by noscamisme on Feb 24, 17 10:10 PM
this is the last dark parable game that I will buy. will not sit and press the hint button .
disgusted.

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Feb 25, 17 12:36 AM
I'm stuck here too.... very annoying considering I paid FULL price for this game!!

1. Red, Yellow, Green, Purple.
2. Orange, White, Purple, Pink, Green
3. Brown Red, Orange Light Blue, Pink, White???

I am trying to copy the sequence playing on the top row but as soon as I press the first key, it starts the sequence again on the top.!

Grrrr

Some help would be much appreciated with this puzzle please.

Should be a SKIP here!!

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Feb 25, 17 12:45 AM
GOT IT ok after having a break and calming down i realised something... When i got the sequence wrong, it started again.. so I watched carefully and I made a drawing of the keys, noting down the order in which they were played.

Like this for sequence 2:

1. white key, then count 6 white keys to the right, click. back 2 white keys click, forward one, top left black key (sharp) click, etc...

Sequence 3:

1. Start with the black sharp, click.
2. count five left white, click.
3. count 1 to the left white and click it.
4. count 2 across and one black up to the right and click it.
5. count 1 across and click it.
6. count 2 across and click it.

Hope this helps. :-)

Edited on 02/25/2017 at 1:07:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Wiffie17 on Feb 25, 17 3:48 AM
Were can I find the second keyboard?? I only find the above keyboard and see only pins on the lower . I found them! And solved the game.

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 12:10:58 AM PST

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Feb 25, 17 8:28 AM
I had to use hint after hint after hint to solve this one. it is a good thing I set the hint button to refill in the lowest time possible. This puzzle should have a skip option.

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Feb 25, 17 9:04 PM
This is ridiculous. I can't find the 2nd keyboard either. Never used the Guide and tried that and still can't find it. No skip. Please refund, fix or give solution. I see no solutions here! Been playing and buying your games since 1999. This one takes the cake!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 26, 17 6:32 AM
MiniHooves wrote:This is ridiculous. I can't find the 2nd keyboard either. Never used the Guide and tried that and still can't find it. No skip. Please refund, fix or give solution. I see no solutions here! Been playing and buying your games since 1999. This one takes the cake!

You have to find "Black Piano Keys" & "White Piano Keys" to place over the pins on the Bottom Keyboard. I don't remember where you find them but the White & Black are in different locations.

HTH

lincslady
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lincslady on Feb 26, 17 7:57 AM
This is beyond frustrating I can't remember the sequence because it is too fast and can hardly make out the colours on the keys???? Blue Tea games are getting away with murder with this game! The quality of graphics and storyline are dreadful wish I had not paid full price!!

lincslady
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lincslady on Feb 26, 17 10:42 AM
Much to my surprise I have done it! You have to really study the top row and I put my hint button on 10 seconds too.

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Feb 26, 17 3:39 PM
I started a new game - and played it different. The 2nd keyboard pieces went into the right place this time. Just completed the game

puzzgamer1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by puzzgamer1 on Feb 26, 17 4:12 PM
Even using Helatia'k note I still could NOT solve this puzzle. the notes are just played too fast and resets too fast.
This needs a skip and FAST! or I will ask for FULL REFUND.

petlovr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petlovr on Feb 26, 17 10:51 PM
I got the first two sequences, but on the third it won't let me play it. I've looked at the forum for help, and also at the SG; but it just doesn't allow me to play any keys at all on the third sequence. Cannot believe there isn't a skip for this. We're supposed to be having fun playing a game, not bursting our blood vessels with frustration. This game is a dead end; I can't even continue it.

Go to: