bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 8, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum

[Post New]by mara_59 on Apr 8, 10 5:39 AM
Played the free hour and found the first 3 keys. I didnt have too much trouble figuring out the game. I would buy this game if I thought it was longer...but I believe there are only 2 or 3 keys left to find. Going to look for a walkthrough for the game now.

[Post New]by speedswifey on Apr 8, 10 5:48 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 1st key and used it on door but now I can't find the next stage went to desk but couldn't find tape to fix light as the wire is into please someone help me

[Post New]by speedswifey on Apr 8, 10 5:50 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game???????????????????

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Apr 8, 10 8:04 AM
I've downloaded two times, game will not open

[Post New]by annienric on Apr 8, 10 11:06 AM
Hi How do I get the tape away from the dragon, the only sparkley thing is the eyes on the skull but when I click on it nothing happens

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Apr 8, 10 11:19 AM
What a nice change to have a game that does not lead you by the nose. I've had no trouble figuring things out and it is actually pretty easy. But no sparkles telling you what to do next, just good old fashion thinking things through. I'm not sure how long the game is, will wait to see. Reminds of the old adventure games and I loved those.

If not too short, will definitely buy this one.

[Post New]by SuzanneJack on Apr 8, 10 11:34 AM
annienric wrote:Hi How do I get the tape away from the dragon, the only sparkley thing is the eyes on the skull but when I click on it nothing happens

You have to do a puzzle on the wall. Hope that helps

[Post New]by largolaura on Apr 8, 10 1:02 PM
SuzanneJack wrote:
annienric wrote:Hi How do I get the tape away from the dragon, the only sparkley thing is the eyes on the skull but when I click on it nothing happens

You have to do a puzzle on the wall. Hope that helps

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Apr 8, 10 3:39 PM
Played the demo for 31 minutes, loved it, went and bought it. Cute game, makes you really think. Been stuck once or twice, but that's nothing new. My OS is Vista, no technical problems, game saves, everything is as it should be so far.

[Post New]by justcc on Apr 9, 10 2:06 AM
on Apr 8, 10 8:04 AM
I've downloaded two times, game will not open

I have vista, and half the time I have to right click on the desktop icon for the game, open file loacation and then click on the 2 .xml, or text documents. Then you have to allow the active x at the top of the documents. There are always 2 one is activation.xml and the other just says bigfishstate.xml. Then try to open the game.exe from the file location you are in, or the one on the desktop, or in the game manager. It's kind of hit or miss, but the combination usually works for me. Hope this helps!

MamaK9
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MamaK9 on Apr 9, 10 7:02 AM
This was a "buy" for me. Got home from work around midnight and of course came right to the BFG website and saw this one. Read the reviews while it was downloading and thought, "hmmmm, oh well, I'll try it" Before I knew it, I had 6 minutes left of the trial and immediately bought it.

I'm enjoying having to think a little instead of being led by the hand. As for the graphics - gee whiz! Someone mentioned the characters looked "Poser-like", but for me - that's a definite PLUS! I can't afford Poser but I do play with DAZ, so I'm really impressed with the figures as well as the other objects, backgrounds, etc.

I can see where a lot of fishies may not care for this one, but I never did listen to the same "drummer" as others, LOL.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Cher

[Post New]by badmikey on Apr 9, 10 11:16 AM
I've got as far as cleaning the wall, exposing a snake, ?, animal, ?, ?

What do I do now please. Can't find any hints/help.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 9, 10 11:21 AM
Welcome to the pond badmikey!

I was able to find some tips in another thread.
SPOILER ALERT, highlight to see:
Shiba_Inu_luvr wrote:I finally figured out the lock puzzle. It's snake, spotted bird, horse-looking thing, green spider, black spider. Hope that helps!

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

mdcrab13
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by mdcrab13 on Apr 9, 10 12:34 PM
When I play Dreamscapes for awhile and go thru 3-4 chapters and I exit the game - when I log back on I have to start all over at the beginning everytime! Whats up with that. I didn't pay for this game to start at the beginning each time. That gets old really fast! Can a credit be issued. Not enjoying playing this way.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 9, 10 2:59 PM
badmikey wrote:I've got as far as cleaning the wall, exposing a snake, ?, animal, ?, ?

What do I do now please. Can't find any hints/help.

i know this was directly answered, but i thought i would give reasoning in case anyone wanted to actually spin through the dials and figure it out...

snake has no legs - ??? - horse has four legs - ??? - ???

goo dluck

louroche
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by louroche on Apr 9, 10 5:37 PM

where is the puzzle on the wall? Is it in the room with the dragon? I tried every wall in all 3 rooms and I can't find any puzzle. HELP................

Thanks.

Louise

Re:Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum SPOILER!

[Post New]by freeset on Apr 9, 10 6:32 PM
Hi Louise,

The puzzle is the picture in the room past the dragon. It's hanging next to the wooden crate standing end on end. Hope that helps a little. :-)

[Post New]by stargazing31 on Apr 10, 10 12:25 PM
When the game is loading I get the message: Unexpected error while running the game. What's up with that?

[Post New]by 123rhea456 on Apr 10, 10 4:45 PM
I'm on the trial and clicked everything in every room and cannot figure out where to get the clue for the second half of the code - behind the picture. no hints until there's something to find - nothing to indicate where to go next. Guess I'll uninstall - maybe I'll get this if there's ever a walkthrough because I'm sure stuck as to where to go next. Does the code have something to do with the picture?

Go to: