2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

New 2 this series

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Feb 23, 17 8:52 PM
Could someone please help? I've never played these games before, would you please tell me the order of the series and which one is the best. I'm enjoying the play but after reading some of the reviews I'm wondering if I've been missing something. Thanks for the help in clearing up my muddy waters

lorem
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:New 2 this series

[Post New]by lorem on Feb 23, 17 10:13 PM
Hi...go to Find your game Forums..click on green tab...then on D...scroll down to Dark Parables there are 9 Titles there..hope that helps.

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Feb 24, 17 5:26 AM

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,292 Posts
Re ark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sunshinej on Feb 23, 17 6:33 AM
Doing the Previous games from this series wasn't working for me this morning so putting it here instead.

1. Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose
2. Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince
3. Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen
4. Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters
5. Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella
6. Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom
7. Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel
8. Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide
9. Dark Parables: Queen of Sands
10.Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star
11.Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and the Dire Tree
12.Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox
13.Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

New 2 this series

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 24, 17 6:36 AM
2cats4u wrote:Could someone please help? I've never played these games before, would you please tell me the order of the series and which one is the best. I'm enjoying the play but after reading some of the reviews I'm wondering if I've been missing something. Thanks for the help in clearing up my muddy waters

Hi 2cats4u,

Always hard to say what game is "best" as different gamers like different things in a game. I can say that the first 7 games on the list above were made by Blue Tea Games and the last 6 were developed by Eipix. So you will see a difference in gameplay and visual style between the first half of the games and the more recent ones. Maybe try one from the first half of the list and one from the second and see what you think?

Of the Eipix-developed games, my personal favorite was The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree. And for the original Blue Tea editions, I would have to say the first two were my favorites, but then those were the ones that made me fall in love with this series.

Happy gaming!

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Feb 24, 17 12:07 PM
Thanks to both of you fishes that took the time to help me out. hdnobjgamluvr yur list will be kept in my reference file for future games, and Bartsister's suggestion I think truly hits the mark. Thanks again to both of you for your time and wisdom. Happy Gaming (whatever your game is) I'm glad it's Hidden Objects

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Feb 26, 17 8:45 AM
Hi 2cats...it's not my list.....

I just quoted sunshinej's list.

But you're very welcome, and the credit goes to the original poster for making that list

Go to: