bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 25, 17 12:29 AM
Domini Games presents the next exhilarating chapter in their classic Dark Romance series!

Romeo and Juliet survive their families' feud and pledge to get married, but a ghost from the Capulets' past wants to make sure the feud never ends and the Capulets are destroyed! Can you help them find a happy ending, or are they doomed to forever be star-crossed lovers? Play as both Romeo and Juliet and help them defeat the villain who wants to keep them apart in this lovely hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 27, 17 7:09 AM
Well all the bad reviews tells me I am going to get a nice time with this game since it sounds like Domini is being Domini so it should be fun. Thanks to everyone for such a resounding endorsement!

What stands out for me about Domini games and what makes me love playing them is that they are pure fantasy. Looking for severe logic and realism? Then you need to go play some other game. The games by this developer are silly, light hearted fair with colors bordering on garish and all sorts of things to click on and interact with in the background. Their games typically start simply and then they start adding on the challenge as you proceed through the game.

I really, really want variety in my games and I love how all the developers have their own voices that come through in the games they develop. And I, for one, love that when I get a Domini game, I feel like it's play time. I get to drop into one of Domini's odd little worlds and spend a few hours where everything doesn't always have to make sense. It's a nice change of pace and I hope they never change their approach to game world creation.

Go to: