swilke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Getting frustrating

[Post New]by swilke on Feb 25, 17 7:51 PM
Was a fun game, now, not so much. I'm at 97 and I'm thinking that a solitaire game really shouldn't be this difficult. I think if it was a smig easier it would hold my attention a little longer.

Re:Getting frustrating

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Feb 26, 17 7:27 AM
swilke, I have a suggestion. Just take your time and enjoy. My goal is/was to get one star a day. Succeeded most of the time. Am in no rush to finish. I finished all 119 stages and am at level 16. By finishing a stage, I mean getting at least one star per stage. That lets you proceed. You don't need to get all three stars for a stage initially. After finishing all the stages, I then started in getting all the stars. I currently lack 41 stars and try once or twice a day - after all five hearts (lives) are there. My strategy is to not use any boosters until I'm either at full capacity or almost ready to win the star. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 7:30:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 19, 17 3:40 PM
Update: Just finished ALL the stars. The hardest was in Stage 107, Level 4. Took several tries to get that final star, but finally got it. So now have finished all the stages and all the stars. I am awaiting an update but will monitor this forum to see if I can help anyone. Good Luck to all - a great game.

[Post New]by sweetsg on Apr 7, 17 10:35 PM
been playing bigfish and bought many games...play Emerland mostly every day for couple years now...bit each day...but have to say that this Golem thing is a waste of time and effort. It does not pay off, making us use all our 5 lives to even get a few stars...would like more updates to the regular game and get rid of that useless Golem thing completely....noticed that half your forums on this game are Locked, meaning I guess a lot of us are fed up with the useless Golem thing....whoever invented that part of the game should be fired...it is not fun and it is useless....spend more time giving us more updates of the regular system and less of that Golem crap and we might all have some fun daily with this game....
thanks

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Apr 8, 17 4:44 AM
sweetsg, this can still be a fun game. Have you finished getting all the stars? If you've read my post above, you can see there still are challenges. I would suggest forgetting about the Golem and working on stars. I completed all the stars and enough Golem sets to leave eight hearts in my game, instead of the regular five. At this point, I'm just waiting on an update and checking the forum occasionally.
As far as the locked threads, I believe they're locked after a certain time without any postings. That would mean that it has no bearing on interest or lack of interest on the Golem. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

slosuzy
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on May 20, 17 10:37 PM
My strategy for not getting too frustrated is to have a game plan. When get a section done and then need umpteen stars, will go back to the first set that has missing stars. Then will pick out a set with the fewest stars. So far the most frustrating set has been the flamingo one. Three of the rounds in that one had only 5 stars. Needed 52 stars to get to the next set.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 21, 17 1:00 PM
slosuzy, you have a good strategy. I would also suggest playing other games while waiting for Emerland to "recharge." You don't have to be in a rush and can also use your same strategy in the other games. Good Luck.

slosuzy
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on May 26, 17 4:00 PM
Generally only play about twice a day. So am dragging this out some. lol Have gotten to the end but still got plenty of stars to get. On L15 right now and need a couple of hundred stars to get to the next. Not in a hurry just to have to wait for the next update.
Though am enjoy this game more than the Chronicles of Emerald Isle. Mostly not into golf solitaire games though do highly recommend Fairway golf. The one with the mole. It is funny. More into Canfield, Baker's, and fan games. If you haven't tried it, try BVS solitaire. Has a great mix of games and no distractions like ants popping up etc.
Have about a dozen games that I play, Like variety. In general don't like match three games but found two do like, a couple of sims, and a few hidden object games.

Go to: