tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Empty wish list rant

[Post New]by tennco on Feb 26, 17 5:59 AM
I don't like starting new threads when there are already threads going but ...... the glitch that caused a problem with wish lists that seems only to be affecting iOS needs to be addressed. Yesterday 101 of my 158 friends had no wish list. I track whose wish lists are down. Today it is still 81 of 158. I am getting gifts from some of these so I know these are active players. However, not everyone reads the forum and I'm sure some don't know that it exists so I wrote to a mod and technical post about this. I believe the word needs to be sent out via mailman so more people get the message. Some have gotten the message by placing alerts after our names, but probably don't know their rooms aren't showing up either.

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 6:00:15 AM PST

Hilltop83
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Empty wish list rant

[Post New]by Hilltop83 on Feb 26, 17 6:08 AM
I agree with you. I have added a message after my name to direct people to the forum ( as have a couple of folks on my list) but if people don't know what the forum is, there is not enough room after your name to tell them how to find it. A few of my friends have reposted the lists but have no resaved their rooms. This will really screw the SE if it isn't resolved!

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 6:08:55 AM PST

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Feb 26, 17 6:30 AM
When players go to send gifts they most see they don't have a wishlist

Collen57
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Collen57 on Feb 26, 17 6:34 AM
I agree with you too. I also put a message by my name to read the forum, most of my friends came from the iOS codes thread so I'm hoping that will help. Sending a mail message is a great idea, hopefully they will do it.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Feb 26, 17 6:46 AM
To Hilltop83,I also have voiced by concerns about the impending Spring Event on another thread (empty wish lists).I will be so disappointed if I don't get the stargazer this year..If the problem still exists I can see no other alternative but to delete these friends & find others.This is not something I want to do because it's not their fault this has happened but I can't wait for another year.
Plan B is to think positive & put my trust in the devs.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 26, 17 6:56 AM
Just because you put your wish list back up doesn't mean all your friends will be able to see it!
I put my list back up early yesterday & I have a couple friends who still do not see it. Many others obviously can, since I am receiving gifts.

I am also receiving gifts from friends whose wish lists I cannot see, so I have to wonder if they have also put it back up, but it is getting messed up somewhere in the ether.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Feb 26, 17 7:21 AM
I think I will follow the lead of you all putting "chk forum 4 problems" (my ver.). Only a handful of regular players and forum visitors seem to have corrected this issue. If they don't check, yes, spring event will be affected Good luck!
Miss D

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 26, 17 8:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team understands the frustration and concern that may arise with the issue presented. We definitely appreciate players taking the time to post their suggestions and comments in this thread on reaching out to other players who don't frequent the forums. An in game message is a great idea and while we are unable to send messages like that in the game ourselves, we have passed this information along to the appropriate team.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Since this is a duplicate thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one below. By centralizing these discussions in one thread it helps the teams more easily see the impact it has on the players.

Empty wish lists

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: