grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Cabin with rhino outside

[Post New]by grammyapples on Apr 8, 10 9:13 AM
Am stuck with no hints. Have been back and forth with deflated balloon, axe and shovel, but am completely lost as no matter where I go the hint will not light up.
Any help out there? Sure would appreciate it.

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:Cabin with rhino outside

[Post New]by grammyapples on Apr 8, 10 9:23 AM
Never mind, just figured it out thanks

joray2
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by joray2 on Apr 8, 10 10:02 AM
How about letting the rest of us know how you did it? I'm stuck here too. Thanks.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Apr 8, 10 10:17 AM
There is a spot near the boat (first hog scene) where you use the shovel. I just found it myself

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Apr 8, 10 11:54 AM
Used shovel outside on rock in front of rhino

joray2
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by joray2 on Apr 8, 10 12:06 PM
Found it,I used the shovel in front of the rhino,and than took the coin and used it on the coin game,got my balloon filled up and the rhino went for a balloon ride,lol. Have fun all,

Edited on 04/08/2010 at 12:07:38 PM PST

pvaseur
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pvaseur on Apr 8, 10 2:22 PM
where is the balloon

[Post New]by rkessie on Apr 8, 10 3:34 PM
I can't see a rock in front of the rhino and I never found a balloon, where is it??

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Apr 8, 10 10:59 PM
joray2 wrote:Found it,I used the shovel in front of the rhino,and than took the coin and used it on the coin game,got my balloon filled up and the rhino went for a balloon ride,lol. Have fun all,
I found the shovel and coin and played the coin game. used shovel by boat and nothing happened. also, I dont see a balloon.Help please.

[Post New]by shellie44 on Apr 9, 10 6:01 AM
I am stuck..I finished the search for objects and have the axe..I cut the twig for the dog and then entered the cabin..this is where I'm stuck can't find anything else to do...there is a puzzle on the wall that is sparkling but i can't enter it...I can't find a shovel or a balloon...can anyone help me..I just want to make sure there isn't a glitch in my game..Thanks

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Apr 9, 10 10:51 AM
Who ever thought this game up..... Was High on something !!! This game makes absolutely no sense what so ever ...I"m so involved in the puzzles ..which I really enjoy ..But when I come out of finishing them ..I have a deer in the head lights look..Where the hell am I ???? & What the hell am I doing ? ,,,I ended up buying but sure wish I didn't ...So thanks for the hints for he rhino ..Others wise I wouldn't of figured that out . Cheers

trout10
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

finished

[Post New]by trout10 on Apr 10, 10 8:13 AM
Finished this game,dont know what it was about the music ws annoying and in each scene there is a knocking sound,a frustrating game ,once i got the hang of
it found it quite easy.As for the rhino its the stone infront of the screen you have to dig for coin.

[Post New]by smart848 on Apr 13, 10 12:44 AM
joray2 wrote:How about letting the rest of us know how you did it? I'm stuck here too. Thanks.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 13, 10 4:24 AM
Look at the top of this forum for a link to the walkthrough for the game. It's one of the posts with a yellow sticky note next to it.

[Post New]by cakims on Aug 27, 11 2:28 PM
So, I'm not sure if it's a glich in the game or I'm lost.
The rhino with the cabin .... I got the stick for the dog, and am in the cabin. Now I'm stuck can't find out what to do with the axe. Puzzle on was sparkles but won't open.
Shovel?? balloon?? What am I missing/doing wrong?
Please help...............

[Post New]by SHARONRO on Sep 16, 12 2:04 PM
where is the shovel

Go to: