bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fabulous Food Truck

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 28, 17 12:29 AM
Fabulous Food Truck is an exciting time-management arcade game testing your skills and talent as Cook, Server and Manager of a busy food truck with a steady stream of demanding customers. Your job is to take orders, prepare food and serve as many people as possible within a two-minute serving drill. Food categories include Chinese food, hamburgers, hotdogs and pizza, and each group offers 10 challenging levels.

Re:Fabulous Food Truck

[Post New]by shannaleelee on Nov 22, 17 3:19 PM
It has the possibility of being a really fun game if you could for example select a hot dog from the grill and then just click the empty buns you have on the plates to place them from the grill into the bun or double click the hot dog on the grill. The majority of the two minutes you spend swiping back and forth between the items your trying to take off the grill or pass out to the customers and back to your work space. Since you can continuously click to place the items on the counter, grill or plate why shouldn't you be able to click from the grill to the plate or the counter to the customer that matches that order? Just a thought on trying to make it better. Even with the ketchup and mustard if you could just double click the bottle and it would put that condiment on one bun would be nice.

My11Kids
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Fabulous Food Truck

[Post New]by My11Kids on Feb 10, 18 11:40 PM
Has anyone figured out how to stop the customers from leaving without paying? I have the handcuffs and they stop the money thief, but nothing seems to stop the nonpaying customers!

Go to: