bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fabulous Food Truck forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 28, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fabulous Food Truck forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fabulous Food Truck players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

How do you exit Fabulous Food Truck and where do you find the player so you can put your name there

[Post New]by tailswhiskers on Feb 28, 17 6:00 AM
I am playing the game Fabulous Food Truck. I do like the game. There are a couple of questions I have regarding the game. How do you exit the game after you are through playing? I had to ctrl alt delete to get out of the game.
The next question is when you enter the game, it does not give you a place for the player to put your name. It goes right into the game.

Re:Welcome to Fabulous Food Truck forum

[Post New]by HappyLittleT on Feb 28, 17 6:22 AM
Sorry, but the game feels a little slow, there is no place to put your name, there are no choices for mode of play, I had to use alt control delete to get out of the game since I couldn't find an exit button. I won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by iveyscoocoo on Mar 1, 17 2:05 PM
I'm disappointed that I can't add names to the game, but I love the game.

I wish we could get more Time Management games.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 2, 17 10:03 AM
Hi All,

I understand there are a couple questions about exiting out of the game and entering a Player Name, and I wanted to stop in with some information.

It looks like klm1 was able to include some useful info about how to exit the game in another thread. As they explained, the game can be closed by using the Esc key from the game's [/b]Main Menu[/b]. Doing this will bring up a popup window giving you the option to close the game. In case anyone would like to see, I've included a link to that thread below:

Exit game

Additionally, I've included some information there regarding the Player Name. As mentioned, it doesn't look like there's an option to enter a name upon entering the game. However, I'll be sure to pass along people's feedback and comments about this so that the right team can see them.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: