Daxadillion
Salmon
Salmon
2,600 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fabulous Food Truck here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 28, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 6:46:01 AM PST

rgill
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fabulous Food Truck here.

[Post New]by rgill on Feb 28, 17 3:03 AM
I am letting you I cant get out of this game I can get in but out

bfgBellerophon
8,663 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 28, 17 6:46 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Teamcan also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,278 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 28, 17 7:31 PM
There's no way to exit the game. And trust me, all the help pages & Felixes in the world cannot repair that.
Other than that everything ran smoothly. Just needs an update or something.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 2, 17 9:57 AM
Hi rgill and Yaelle,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble exiting the game! I've taken a look in the forum, and it appears that klm1 included some information about this in another thread.

As they mentioned, the game can be exited by using the Esc key from the Main Menu, which will bring up the option to close the game. I've included some additional information about this in that thread, and I've included that below to make things a little simpler:

Exit game

If anyone is not seeing that option to exit the game, the following help article may be able to assist. The information it contains can be useful in ensuring that the game has all of the resources it needs to run properly, and this help article is a great way to run through some quick troubleshooting steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If anyone continues to encounter a technical issue I then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will be more than happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by tripnonmyhalo on Mar 19, 17 2:58 PM
you can press escape to get out of game... however when I beat the game, my son wanted to play it and I cannot get it start a fresh game or delete my old one.. any ideas?

[Post New]by moniqar on Apr 22, 17 7:09 PM
Unable to start a new game

[Post New]by moniqar on Apr 24, 17 4:49 PM
tripnonmyhalo wrote:you can press escape to get out of game... however when I beat the game, my son wanted to play it and I cannot get it start a fresh game or delete my old one.. any ideas?

Did you find out how to start a new game? I haven't received a response from BF.

Go to: