MissJack08
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Game length

[Post New]by MissJack08 on Apr 8, 10 11:37 AM
You must find 6 keys,therefore it has 6 chapters.
I enjoyed the game, even if it was annoying at times!
I finished in about 4 hours.

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Game length

[Post New]by aoakley455 on Apr 9, 10 11:37 AM
I found 3 keys during my hour trial. If there are only 6 keys, this seems like it would not be worth buying for me. Excellent game, loved everything about it and sooner or later I figured out the mini puzzles. Just wish it would have been longer, since it's not, it's a no buy for me.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 9, 10 11:47 AM

The game actually has 9 Chapters and you must find 9 Keys.

Just wanted to clarify that to clear up any confusion.

Thanks!

Margie B

Edited on 04/09/2010 at 11:48:24 AM PST

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Apr 10, 10 12:37 AM
I completed the game yesterday and you only needed to find 6 keys to complete the game. I really like this game however it was a really short game. If I would have know the length of the game before hand I would not have purchased this game.

Sadie1230
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Sadie1230 on Apr 10, 10 8:50 AM
I bought the game because there were supposedly NINE keys and I thought it would be a nice long game. However, whoever said nine keys must have some other version because I got only six keys. What a waste of money.
Also, because of the lack of instructions or "clues" on where to go next, I had to use the walkthrough a lot. The clue button loads too slowly to be of much use.
About all I can recommend for this game is the fact there are a few good jigsaw puzzles to put together.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 10:11 AM
Throughout the game, you find nine jeweled keys, but you only use six keys in the final scene. I don't even remember those six keys being the jeweled keys, just different colors/types of keys to match the locks.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 8, 10 12:13 PM
I just played the trial and despite it was not horrible i had the feeling it was inconsistent all along. Now that I read instead of 9 keys you need only 6 and that apparently they are not even the jewelled ones I am glad I'm not buying it. I also got 3 keys (or 4, not even sure as I played when the trial came out, had 6 trial minutes left and just finsihed it know, which somehow proves how "thrilled" I was by the experience), so it really doesn't seem worth it spending a credit for another hour or 2 game's play.

Go to: