Still crashing!

[Post New]by barbcarp1 on Feb 28, 17 12:53 AM
I just purchased Wedding Salon 2 because you said it had been updated for Windows 10 and it still crashes! Is there a fix or not???

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Still crashing!

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 28, 17 3:43 PM
Hi barbcarp1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing crashing in the game! As you mentioned, a fix for the crashing players were seeing was released in an update on February 24. However, it sounds like the game is still crashing on your computer.

In this situation our help articles may be able to assist. If you haven't done so already I suggest trying the steps in the following, which can be particularly helpful in situations like this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've already tried those steps, or if the game continues to crash, the Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are able to offer further support, and they'll absolutely be happy to help as much as they can. Additionally, the Moderation Team is aware that some players are still encountering crashing in the game, and I want to let you know that we've made sure to pass these reports along to the appropriate team.

Since this thread is discussing a tech issue I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you come across any other problems to report, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: