Can't get clouds to clear Level 56?

[Post New]by rabbitmpls on Feb 28, 17 6:44 AM
Ok folks...how do I get the clouds to clear after completing level 56? I have 26 stars and have completed ALL the levels completely to this point. I have been trying to collect keys in order to update the buildings which I have done mostly of, but that has taken me 2 weeks to do and I still don't have all of them done...like completing the hotdog stand. I have built up my animals nearly to their height also but that take 24 hours to complete that upgrade....so what am I missing. I think this is all on level 56 if I count the number of places to go. Thanks

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Can't get clouds to clear Level 56?

[Post New]by grams3031 on Mar 6, 17 5:46 PM
hope I ans this right but I went to bear island (good luck there) I play this game because I I like it but have not seen the first one open up yet. you are at the end of of the first part. I still collect keys.

[Post New]by rabbitmpls on Mar 9, 17 12:43 PM
Well interesting. I have now got all my buildings updated and the rest are LOCKED. I have only to upgrade the cow one time and the bee hive 2 times. So I am thinking once that is completed those clouds will lift and I will be able to continue playing this game. But that is still 84 keys away and the last building cost me 50 keys. It's really a lot of work, and man do I have a pain in the back of my neck from trying to accomplish this. I hate Bear Island so have stayed away from it.

[Post New]by rabbitmpls on Mar 25, 17 8:22 PM
Last time on this.....I believe this is the end of this section as I have upgraded every item available to me, upgraded all the animals to their highest level and those stubborn clouds are still lingering on to where I can't get to the next level at all. This is too bad because this game rather than Bear Island is much more fun and you can do so much more with this game than the other. Too bad there isn't more help on this subject than this. Sorry

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Jun 1, 17 9:02 PM
i have all those and i went through all of bear island but i can't get 3 stars on all of them. they are very hard. they should hav added on to the game by now.

Go to: