NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Level 6

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Feb 28, 17 7:22 AM
Let me start by saying that I own all the Laruaville and Cursed House games, so I know how to play these games.

I can not complete Level 6 for the life of me. I dynamited the Ladybugs, set off the cannons and cleared the blocks, collected all the coins in the middle of the board. What I can't seem to manage is to clear the item underneath the gold drop so that it makes a coin. I have used rockets and I had a star once, but they don't clear the item underneath the gold drop. How do I clear those items so that the gold drop makes the coin? Any help is appreciated!!!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Level 6

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 28, 17 8:13 AM
we're here to help!
if the distance between the mold and the gold is one tile you should just drag the gold towards the mold.
BTW, it works for the most of older Laruavilles ( not all; I'm not sure about 1 and 2 ) and Cursed House 3 and applies also to keys and coin halves. There are some interactive hints just to illustrate it.

Also, would be good to mention that it also applies to some power - ups: you can drag it closer to the obstacle before it explodes.

Let me know if it helps :-) and thank you for playing our games

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Feb 28, 17 10:57 AM
It worked!! THANK YOU!!!!

I never knew you could drag a piece if it was one away, or if I knew it I had forgotten that. And of course, I didn't read the instructions because I had played so many of the games.

Once I complete Spellarium, I'll have to go back and play the Laruaville games and use this trick.

Thanks again for all your help!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 28, 17 11:11 AM
ok, great to hear that the problem is resolved. Actually, you can complete levels much faster if you use this trick ( we've made it just because this last move can take a very long time and it is actually boring ).

Also do not forget to use power - ups wisely! Most of useful tricks are covered by the help book and pop - up hints - just do not ignore and read them.

Go to: