Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Exit game

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Feb 28, 17 8:18 AM
Any ideas how to exit please !

Re:Exit game

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Feb 28, 17 8:32 AM
I couldn't find a way to exit either. Had to use Task Manager to close it out!

[Post New]by tailswhiskers on Feb 28, 17 12:20 PM
I have sent an email to customer service that there was no way to exit the game and that when you started the game it did not give you a player place to put your name, so that was in the email also. When I receive an answer, I will post it here so everyone will know how to exit the game. I had to use ctrl alt delete to exit.

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 12:23:19 PM PST

[Post New]by Monkeymom1000 on Feb 28, 17 3:46 PM
I was wondering about "Player Name" as well?

klm1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by klm1 on Feb 28, 17 7:07 PM
Just press your escape key from the main menu - and it grants the "quit" option.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 2, 17 9:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that there's some question about exiting the game, and I wanted to stop by here to thank klm1 for taking the time to post that great information.

As they mentioned, the game can be exited by pressing the Esc key from the Main Menu in the game. If you're playing a level and would like to quit simply click the 'Pause' symbol in the upper-left hand corner of the screen, choose the Menu icon, and then use that Esc key.

It also sounds like there's some question about entering a Player Name in the game. I've taken a look and it doesn't appear that entering a name is an option in Fabulous Food Truck. However, I'll be sure to pass along people's comments about this so that the appropriate team can see them.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: