Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 1, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/01/2017 at 6:46:00 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 17 6:46 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Teamcan also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Mar 2, 17 2:35 PM
Game downloaded just fine. Opening page will not allow me to enter players name, or anything else even quit. I had to use Task manager.
I run Windows 7 on this lap top and it's rare encounter a problem.

[Post New]by ultraviolet69 on Mar 2, 17 11:01 PM
The game keeps crashing on level 40. It's happened 3 times in a row now. Playing on Windows 10 Pro. No other games have any trouble running.

[Post New]by minty6 on Mar 4, 17 5:35 AM
this game freezes on level 37 collectors edition then states cant read to memory this has been happening for 2 weeks any ideas running on windows 10

[Post New]by ayippy on Mar 4, 17 10:16 AM
Played this game for one day, when I press play it will do nothing, did everything under the help issues and nothing, windows 8.1 never had this issue before

Edited on 03/04/2017 at 10:17:28 AM PST

[Post New]by ultraviolet69 on Mar 5, 17 4:01 PM
Is anyone who can help us actually reading this thread? Some sort of response would be appreciated. Why tell us we can raise our issues here if no one is reading them?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 7, 17 3:07 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are some issues affecting some players here while playing Weather Lord: Graduation and I wanted to swim by real fast with some suggestions that may help quickly resolve those issues as well as how to reach out to our Support Team for more assistance should that be necessary.

For players who are seeing the game crash or freeze while playing or the game doesn't seem to start up when trying to play it, I recommend seeing if the steps found on the following page are able to help quickly resolve that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

BlueLena, I'm sorry to hear that the opening of the game isn't allowing the entry of a profile name to start playing. What I recommend in this case is two things, the first is to see if running the game with advanced permissions as an Administrator is able to resolve this issue. Just in case it is helpful, the following page has a guide on how to do that:

Run Game as Administrator

If the above doesn't seem to help, what I recommend is trying to uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch as this may help resolve that issue as well. Here's a guide on how to do that:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope this helps out. Do not hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators via PM if there are further questions.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by reddodge12 on Mar 9, 17 9:56 AM
level 15b wont let you pick up dynamite or let you destroy the lairs tried 5 or 6 times

[Post New]by shelgeson4 on Mar 10, 17 6:31 AM
I am running Windows 10, the game played just fine, but it will not allow me to go any further than level 40. I could uninstall and reinstall, but if that doesn't work, I will ask for my money back

[Post New]by caracasia on Mar 16, 17 4:04 AM
I can't get past lev 40 either! I've tried everything, but the game just keeps freezing

[Post New]by What_a_day on Apr 1, 17 2:55 PM
I am having the same problem as Minty6

minty6 wrote:this game freezes on level 37 collectors edition then states cant read to memory this has been happening for 2 weeks any ideas running on windows 10

cailin272
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cailin272 on Apr 10, 17 12:36 PM
Game says 60 levels but nothing past level 42. Completed all levels with gold star

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 11, 17 8:13 PM
Level 39 - the round rain icon disappears. And I can't put the fire out after the first time. I hope there is a fix pretty soon, or I'll have to turn in for a credit.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 11, 17 8:23 PM
There are 6 green icons that look like shields with 3 red dots and those make up the 60 levels.

Go to: