annebrady
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Level 10

[Post New]by annebrady on Mar 1, 17 3:43 AM
I am struggling to get this level done with even one star in Normal mode. Any tips?

Edited on 03/01/2017 at 6:09:45 AM PST

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Mar 1, 17 3:40 PM
I'm also having problems with this level. ugh

ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Mar 2, 17 6:52 AM
Me too. I did finally get 2 stars, but just barely. One more second and it would have only been a 1 star. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get 3 stars on this level. I've tried so many different ways!

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Mar 2, 17 9:33 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this one! It's only level 10. It shouldn't be this hard already! And the strategy guide isn't any help.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 3, 17 12:55 PM
PawPrinted wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this one! It's only level 10. It shouldn't be this hard already! And the strategy guide isn't any help.

Where is the strategy guide? I've played this one a ton and I too think it's impossible to get 3 stars. I barely get 2.

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Mar 3, 17 8:00 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
PawPrinted wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this one! It's only level 10. It shouldn't be this hard already! And the strategy guide isn't any help.

Where is the strategy guide? I've played this one a ton and I too think it's impossible to get 3 stars. I barely get 2.

The guide is under Extras in the Main Menu.

I found 2 videos of this level on youtube.They don't come anywhere near 3 stars. I guess I'll have to wait for a good one.

For some reason, they both saved up tons of water. (The guide says to build a well first, and doesn't say to destroy it.) You only need 5 for a farm.

[Post New]by kugelfisch79 on Mar 5, 17 9:13 AM
I manage to get gold on professional mode.

You only need two building sites on this level. You need the one above the Town hall and the one behind the bridge. Ignore all other building sites.

Make you way to the building site above the Town Hall and build the Mine. Keep collecting resources and use the Enhanced capacity bonus and upgrade the Mine to level 3 (don't fill the hole yet).

After last upgrade use Reinforcement in order to build the bridge. Remove pile of branches and build the Farm.

Keep collecting wood and food and use the Enhanced capacity. Build Tilian's house at some point but try to manage your resources so that one of your workers constantly keeps making his way to the Artist's diary on the left while your other worker collects the resources.

Destroy the Farm and Mine as soon as you have enough food (10) and stones (20) for the dam. This will give you enough wood to build the dam.

I only made it by 1 second so you really have to time your clicking right on this one (e.g. right at the beginning of the leve you need to pick up the food before the wood in order to get past the crystal as quick as possible)

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Mar 5, 17 3:41 PM
Thanks, Kugelfisch! I haven't made it yet, but I'm very close. You really have to get the timing just perfect. I no longer think it's impossible. I'm going to do it!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 6, 17 3:17 AM
Thank you, Thank you So glad there is actually a solution and someone found it.. and was willing to share!!

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 6, 17 7:31 AM
@kugelfisch79 That was very helpful. IIRC there was similar tricky level on a previous version.

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Mar 6, 17 4:12 PM
I just got 3 stars, even though the timer lost a star while I was building the dam. Should I feel guilty? ;-)

I never seemed to have enough food. It worked better to build the farm on the top space before building the bridge.

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Mar 8, 17 11:25 AM
THank you Kugelfisch, I followed your directions and got 3 stars with so much time left it was amazing......Thanks for your help

[Post New]by riceredbrown on Mar 8, 17 11:08 PM
I just updated the game, and the level is much easier now!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 9, 17 1:03 PM
riceredbrown wrote:I just updated the game, and the level is much easier now!

Yep,. I just updated the game too. Level is almost too easy now.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 10, 17 6:06 AM
I got it before the update because of a bug in the game... but now like ChestnutHeights said the "level is much easier now"... Wish they would fix level 25 LOL ...

~Wolf~

[Post New]by laurabird on Mar 12, 17 1:18 PM
How do you update the game? I'm on a Mac and don't see any way to update. Thank you! I too am using the method of just a mine and a farm, like Kugelfisch is doing. I'm almost there, just have to get the timing right for three stars. Keep trying everyone! Have a great day!

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 17, 17 8:10 AM
kugelfisch79 wrote:I manage to get gold on professional mode....
I only made it by 1 second so you really have to time your clicking right on this one (e.g. right at the beginning of the leve you need to pick up the food before the wood in order to get past the crystal as quick as possible)

Thanks so much for this! I got gold with tons of time to spare (yellow part was just a smidge past 6 o'clock)!

[Post New]by wendyflora on Apr 11, 17 10:38 AM
I just did it on Pro and finished with a TON of time. I'm on my 2nd profile on this game, and the first time around it took me forever! Here's what I did:

1. Clear your way to the lower left building site and build a Mine. Upgrade it to level 2 when you can.

2. Clear your way to the lower right building site and build a Sawmill.

3. Use the Enhanced Capacity bonus whenever possible. Gather wood and food as often as possible.

4. When both Mine (Level 2) and Sawmill are built, then build the bridge to the upper left building site. Build a Mine and upgrade it to level 2.

5. Clear your way to the upper right building site. Don't bother building on it.

6. Ignore the long way to the diary until you've built the dam.

7. After building the dam, go to the diary. I had so much extra time, it's unreal.

Let me know if this works for you guys.

Edited on 04/11/2017 at 10:39:10 AM PST

Go to: