trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Stuck on level 12

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Apr 8, 10 2:47 PM
I ve got two (or is it three ) of the gold squares but just cant seem to find the others. Hope Ive explained that properly .
thanx

Re:Stuck on level 12

[Post New]by mouser2008 on Apr 9, 10 7:37 PM
I am also stuck on this level, and would love to know how to move forward. Also, can you, or anyone tell me what the vines are for. The ones that come up on the left hand side. PLEASE GIVE US SOME HELP--Thanks, Barbara

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Apr 12, 10 5:45 PM
I think the vines on the side are something to do with the timed game but im not sure. I never play games with times.....always look for the soft option.........lol

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Apr 12, 10 5:53 PM
The vines give you the ability to jump to another place on the map. If your vine is full (got flowers on it and kinda sparkly), you can click on the map and you will move to there. Very helpful when there is an "island" hanging out there and you can't reach it or get a match to get the screen to move.

I am not sure where all the gold squares are on level 12, trixie, haven't been there for awhile. Does the map show you that you have been there. I think there is a little square on the map if you have been near there.

Hope it helped

ETA, I have been playing this untimed to be able to get to everything.

Edited on 04/12/2010 at 5:54:08 PM PST

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Apr 26, 10 12:28 PM
There's a key hole on the level but I can't find a key. Please help if you can.

Go to: