Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: The Sealed and Forgotten CE here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 2, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/02/2017 at 6:41:46 AM PST

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: The Sealed and Forgotten CE here.

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Mar 2, 17 5:37 AM
I can't go to full screen without loosing much of the border, including directions, etc. How can I fix this other than playing on an 8x10 (approximately) little game screen?
Windows 10 HP.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: The Sealed and Forgotten CE here.

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Mar 2, 17 5:59 AM
Cant play demo on Windows 10 - keeps crashing.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Mar 2, 17 6:03 AM
game freezes when you use the cursor freezes too when you try the hint.
3rd game this week that isnt working how it shou;d run/
Getting boring BF
Cisca

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 2, 17 6:43 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run game as Administrator
Windows 10

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Teamcan also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Mar 3, 17 11:24 AM
The curser is jerky & you have to wait for it to get where its going.It has to be the game because i'm playing two other BF games & it doesn't do it on them.

[Post New]by hazelwize16 on Mar 3, 17 4:45 PM
this game completely crashed on my Parallels/Windows 10 ... error message said something about memory? ... i have 12 gb ram ... specs say it needs 1024 ... hmmm couldn't even play the demo ... my screen is set to hires due to other games requirements ... could it be it needs a lower setting for the screen? ... a mystery ... anyone else have this problem? or tech answers would be just as helpful ... thanks

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Mar 4, 17 12:59 PM
The game is playing just fine, however, when I get an achievement, I am not getting a fresco piece, also, I seem to already have the achievement for completing the game, but I just started it today. I uninstalled/reinstalled, same issue. Help?

[Post New]by tmom1963 on Mar 5, 17 4:03 PM
Played until I got into the throne room chamber, where the water pours from the wall. I am unable to drop down to the pool with the trowel below to get the 5th token. Have tried clicking several different places, but alas, all I get is a leaky wall. Going to reload the game and hopefully get a different result. If not, I am stuck and out the money I payed for this today. Not happy about that =(

schobey
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by schobey on Mar 5, 17 6:34 PM
Have problem with pointer - has two on windows 10. Like a lag or a glitch with the pointer. Also its jerky. If you could please fix or patch it.

Sidney420
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Sidney420 on Mar 8, 17 9:11 PM
I was going to get the broom, but my little friend has disappeared. How do I get the broom?

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Mar 9, 17 4:11 PM
tmom: put the rag in the hole the water is dripping from.

[Post New]by wispyimp on Mar 17, 17 5:50 PM
Using Windows 10 on my PC.Chapter 3....I cannot open the book. Tried everything I know...Help.

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on Apr 14, 17 6:57 AM
In extras, achievements, when I click on one of the puzzles to get the clovers I missed the game closes, I've completed the game but want to complete getting all the clovers and other stuff I missed in the game.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on May 5, 17 12:39 PM
I have windows 10 pc and every thing worked great until Chapter 3 under (L). I have 4 sacred tokens and I need 5. Looked on guide and the one I don't have in one the ground by a garden spade. Well, I can't pan down to that area at all. So I'm stuck. Began again and watched. Same thing.
The rag in the cracks of the bricks worked. Thanks

Edited on 05/05/2017 at 1:47:22 PM PST

Go to: