trolde
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Archivment

[Post New]by trolde on Mar 2, 17 11:58 AM
In the Archivement there is one puzzel, how do you collect puzlepiece, havent find anyone yet.
And in the SG there are anything about puzles.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Archivment

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 3, 17 2:49 AM
You receive parts for completing levels in the extra mini game. I played the first one only once and collected 4 puzzle pieces.

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Mar 4, 17 1:13 PM
I am also not getting any Fresco pieces when I get an achievement. I also seem to have the achievement for completing the game, even though I just started today. I uninstalled/reinstalled, but the problem is not resolved.

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Mar 4, 17 1:59 PM
I received puzzles pieces playing the mini games as well. So far, I've completed all so far (I have not finished the game) and have almost all the puzzles pieces. I hope there are more mini games made available as you continue to play.

It's probably just me, but i preferred when you obtained puzzles pieces when you received certain achievements.

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Mar 4, 17 6:58 PM
Okay, I see, the mini-games in the Extras area is where to get the Frescos, thanks! I played the mini games, and got 20 fresco pieces. Any idea where I can get the other four?

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Mar 5, 17 10:13 AM
I played the last level twice in the mini games and that got me all the puzzle pieces. Not sure why - but it worked.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 5, 17 5:52 PM
Thanks!

Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Magda640 on Mar 12, 17 4:29 PM
Are bubble shooter mini games the only way to get puzzle pieces? I'm not good at shooting and I am somewhat bored with them.

simtique
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by simtique on Mar 17, 17 4:56 AM
i cant find any puzzle pieces at all

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Mar 17, 17 6:48 AM
Magda640 wrote:Are bubble shooter mini games the only way to get puzzle pieces? I'm not good at shooting and I am somewhat bored with them.

That is a good question Magda. I don't like bubble shooters either. I don't think I'll even bother trying unless the next games are more interesting.

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Mar 25, 17 10:18 PM
I also got the last four puzzle pieces by playing the last mini-game twice. Thanks for the advice Bar80 ?

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Apr 9, 17 8:32 AM
Magda640 wrote:Are bubble shooter mini games the only way to get puzzle pieces? I'm not good at shooting and I am somewhat bored with them.

I play games because I want to relax. Bubble shooting definetly doesn't help with this.
In the main game, this was the only minigame I skipped, and the extra ones are no 'extra' for me. I don't like it at all, but I will forgo the fresco parts, wallpapers and whatever.
Is that what a CE is for?

Edited on 04/09/2017 at 8:33:21 AM PST

Go to: