school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Is there any way to beat level 5-10?

[Post New]by school451 on Apr 8, 10 5:58 PM
I have done level 5-10 thirty times and can't do so in the given time. Went onto the Hellas 2 and made it through in no time. Beginning to think this first game has a problem.
Thanks to anyone who possess the words of wisdom needed here.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Is there any way to beat level 5-10?

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 8, 10 7:35 PM
Can you describe the level to me? What heroes do you have? Are there gems to drop or just gold tiles to clear?

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by school451 on Apr 9, 10 11:20 AM
Thanks for your input cstdenis!!!!
Only Zues is available at this level. No jewels but has chained blocks in the left and right "arms". These blocks also outline the center piece and are the easiest to destroy and turn gold to blue background. I have tried approaching clearing all from top to bottom in center and from the top of each arm. Flashing directionals and turning hour glasses help. I just make it to the bottom of the arms when the time runs out (even after capturing the hour glasses for extra time).
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 9, 10 5:40 PM
Edited answer: I went back and played it again. You have to break the blocks in the middle quickly, so you can get the arrows down to the bottom area to break the blocks and chains in the left and right "arms." Once you get arrows, work strategically to get the arrows in the right location (move them down toward the bottom by make matches below them to drop them down) so that when you use them they get the tough to reach areas in the bottoms of the "arms".
Also, if you can't get any arrows to move down, use Zeus whenever you can to rearrange the tiles so the arrows might be in a better place.
I hope this helps.

Edited on 04/09/2010 at 6:22:25 PM PST

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by school451 on Apr 10, 10 1:35 PM
I will give this strategy again and will let you know! Thanks!

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by school451 on Apr 10, 10 5:53 PM
THANK YOU!!! Paid mored attention to the direction of errors and used Zeus more.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 10, 10 6:47 PM
Great!
Glad I could help.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Jun 18, 10 3:21 PM
n im stuck on 5-10 too but i dont have Zeus to help i have achilles and jason only ive come close e several times i love this game and want to move forward any tips would be appreciated thanks

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 3, 10 6:59 AM
loriaudio wrote: n im stuck on 5-10 too but i dont have Zeus to help i have achilles and jason only ive come close e several times i love this game and want to move forward any tips would be appreciated thanks

lori, zeus is always there. He is the guy on the very top left of the screen.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jun 12, 12 3:48 PM
Thank you cstdenis! It worked - I finally got through that level!!! Yea!!!

Celticoco

eta: I got so excited I spelled my own name wrong!

Edited on 06/12/2012 at 3:50:38 PM PST

Go to: