dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Level 25

[Post New]by dakini on Mar 2, 17 10:44 PM
I cannot seem to get through this one in time and the strategy guide completely ignores some of the issues that make this level so hard to finish. Any tips?

nemlee
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Level 25

[Post New]by nemlee on Mar 5, 17 2:01 PM
I didn't pay any attention to the guide. It's probably not the correct way, but I built the farm, the carried on to the bridge, got an extra guy and built the bridge, carried on as far as I could then demolished to farm and buit a mine. That gave me enough crystals to get to the next building site where I built a farm, then onwards and upwards! Hope this helps.

[Post New]by kugelfisch79 on Mar 6, 17 10:06 AM
On professional mode the time seems to run much faster than on other levels. I'm not even half way through when the time is up. So far I managed to get gold on every level but this one i can't pass at all.

Any hints?!

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Mar 7, 17 12:10 AM
I can only get 2 stars. Here's what I've been doing. How can I improve it?

Wood is scarce. Collect it as often as possible.

Build a farm. Upgrade once. Don't clear bottom rock. Use Shock Work power-up one time.

Build bridge. Clear road to big bridge, giving priority to collecting wood. Clear crystal and build Griffin's hut. When the Reinforcement power-up is available, build big bridge.

Clear crystal. Keep collecting wood. Get water while Griffin deals with monster.

Work up to top building spot, using Haste power-up. While a worker clears top left crystal, upgrade farm to 3. While Griffin deals with monster, get more water. Build mine. Use Shock Work power-up once. After this, use only Haste power-up.

Clear road to big monster. Upgrade mine to 2. Send Griffin to big monster. Keep collecting wood. Build worker's hut.

Clear path to center. Only collect crystal from altar if a worker is already in worker's hut. This will cut down on the running around.

While clearing last big rock, when you have 10 food, demo farm. It will provide enough wood and water to get hour hand.

UPDATE: It gave me 3 stars, even though one disappeared from the timer. I'm still working to earn that star legitimately.

Edited on 03/07/2017 at 4:10:55 PM PST

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 10, 17 9:24 AM
Thanks Paw, but was this on professional mode? I'm with Kugel, I can't even finish level before time runs completely out. I continue so I can finish and go to next level but something seems to be wrong here.

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Mar 10, 17 12:12 PM
Agreed. This one seems impossible. I've tried everything I can think of and can't even get close. I barely squeaked thru with 2 stars.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 17, 17 7:54 AM
PawPrinted wrote:I can only get 2 stars. Here's what I've been doing. How can I improve it?

UPDATE: It gave me 3 stars, even though one disappeared from the timer. I'm still working to earn that star legitimately.

WOW! I did this and got 3 stars with time to spare. So much better than what was given in the Guide. Thanks so much!

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 21, 17 10:22 AM
Just replayed this level after the recent update in pro mode and got 3 stars with time to spare. Pretty much followed above plan so the update fixed the time clock on this one! Nice they were listening.

[Post New]by wendyflora on Apr 10, 17 10:01 AM
PawPrinted wrote:

I wish the game would do that for me. I have played this level over 100 times. (Not kidding!) And I can't get 3 stars. I have followed your recipe EXACTLY, and also tried some other people's suggestions, and while I get close sometimes I can never get 3 stars. I'm so ready for a game glitch like you had in my favor!...

[Post New]by AzBookend on May 5, 17 4:12 PM
There is a trick you can try when you are close to the end of the road. Simply demolish your farm and you will have enough water and other supplies to make it to the end with 3 stars and change. Good luck!

Edited on 05/05/2017 at 4:13:17 PM PST

Go to: