Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

Convince me to use my game credit for this! :-)

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Apr 8, 10 6:25 PM
Ok... I got a game credit burning.... I only buy TM games. And I only buy my games from BFG....

I DO NOT want to waste a game credit. I just wasted my freebie credit on "My Life Story" (game was too short w/few tricks).

So since time is precious, is there another (a better) TM game and/or sequel on the way or is this a good choice for this moment?

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:Convince me to use my game credit for this! :-)

[Post New]by krissywillow on Apr 8, 10 6:31 PM
This is a collector's edition. You can't use credits for CEs at this time, sorry to say. A standard version should be coming out in a few weeks though.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

Re:Convince me to use my game credit for this! :-)

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Apr 8, 10 6:36 PM
krissywillow wrote:This is a collector's edition. You can't use credits for CEs at this time, sorry to say. A standard version should be coming out in a few weeks though.

Arrrgghhhh!!!!! Oh well.... Thanks!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Apr 8, 10 6:54 PM
Taltam1 wrote:Ok... I got a game credit burning.... I only buy TM games. And I only buy my games from BFG....

I DO NOT want to waste a game credit. I just wasted my freebie credit on "My Life Story" (game was too short w/few tricks).

So since time is precious, is there another (a better) TM game and/or sequel on the way or is this a good choice for this moment?

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The regular version should be out in a couple of weeks and FOR SURE use your credit for this one! I beta tested this game and have been watching and watching for it! I just loved it!!

After testing the game, in the survey I wrote something like "It's a perfect game! The music was good, the story was good the game play FANTASTIC!!!" And on and on.....

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Apr 10, 10 11:44 AM
Taltam1 wrote:Ok... I got a game credit burning.... I only buy TM games. And I only buy my games from BFG....

Taltam. While a purchased the CE before the standard came out, I would have gone back to purchase it anyway. This is a great TM-strategy game. I was hooked the moment I started playing. I've played it for the past couple of days and I can't let a day go by without playing. I'm only at level 47 and there are a total of 60 before I get the extra 30 with the CE. I'm truly enjoying this game. You will not be disappointed in your purchase.

Enjoy the game!!

Go to: