PlumPuddin
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Enjoyed every second!!!

[Post New]by PlumPuddin on Apr 8, 10 7:13 PM
Hello other fishies! This game was so wonderful, the kind that makes you THINK, instead of showing stars, and zoom there is what you want. You do have to go back and forth to diff. rooms to get items you need.... just stop to think about what and why your doing it. The answer usually is quite rational, and makes you think why you didn't get it to begin with. I finished the puzzle, with no help..... and am quite proud of myself. Mind you, it isn't exceptionally hard. I'm not in Menza, or have a genius IQ. Just logic, and patience. This is one GREAT game, keep it going guys. Do not give up... you'll figure it all out in due time. I really loved this game, and just wish it was even longer. Thanks for reading this.... Rachel.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Enjoyed every second!!!

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 8, 10 7:26 PM
Thank you for your review, Rachel! and welcome to the Pond (a bit late )

I look forward to trying it. I don't mind going back and forth some, and judging by the amount of people who enjoy Green Moon, quite a few of the others here don't mind it too much, either

[Post New]by Vickycutie2 on Apr 8, 10 8:00 PM
Rachel I couldn't agree with you more. The developers of this game must have been listening. They didn't coddle me and I had to think (not overly hard) to get through the game. I'm so immersed in this game that I wonder what the end point of his hypnosis therapy will be I really appreciated no tutorial at the beginning of the game and I think the mini games are sometimes mind boggling but I realized I was clicking too fast to get to the next step! When I stopped to think, reason and logically figure them out I was able to solve the puzzle Jeez did that make me feel good lol. I must admit I've skipped a couple and would like to know the logic to figure those out. Was very happy a walk through wasn't available immediately because that's a crutch.

Kudos to the game developers and thank you BFG!

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Apr 8, 10 8:25 PM
I just finished this one and liked it a lot. It had a challenge in that they didn't give you any direction, just dropped you in a scene and you need to figure it out. I love that. It took me about 4 hours. I did NOT use hints or skips so I could see how long it was. I didn't want it to end as I was having so much fun! Replay value would be zero to me unless of course you put it away long enough to forget everything. Never really did get any satisfaction from the story though and the ending was rather abrupt. out of 5 from me.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Apr 10, 10 8:23 AM
brilliant game reminds me of azada in some ways !! love the graphics too well done big fish

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Apr 10, 10 8:59 AM
I agree, it is a great game that I really enjoy playing. As someone else said it has good graphics and good mini-games.Not too sure about the story line but that is not important to me. Give it a try, I think you will enjoy it.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 10:04 AM
I agree! It didn't start sparkling when it took me more than 5 seconds to figure something out, and it didn't practically play the game for me.

It was a very pleasant few hours and I felt a real sense of accomplishment when it was finished.

Go to: