atlantis win?

[Post New]by lo98iujhyt5 on Apr 8, 10 7:25 PM
to atlantis programers, did you people intend for a human to win? no wonder this game is free, no one would buy it,it has the potential to be a good game if it was winnable, never got past level 7 game 5 . thanks for nothing!!!!!!!

Re:atlantis win?

[Post New]by MsMcFish on Sep 4, 10 6:33 PM
Thank God someone else feels this way! I thought I was doing something wrong. I can't even get past level 4. So my hats off to you!

[Post New]by bjgray on Sep 4, 10 7:45 PM
I have deleted the program twice then re installed. while it is fun, I don't believe it is possible to win.

[Post New]by taxesrme on Sep 17, 10 4:35 PM
i have made it to the second from the last level with over 1000 points left and still couldnt do it. has anyone won this game????

[Post New]by rssbery2000 on Oct 15, 10 5:39 AM
I love atlantis have won the game everytime once I mastered it. Games that are easy are not fun. It took me two years of trying to get it. Maybe more .My question at this point is I am in the bonus with 220,000,000 plus points (called heart of atlantis) curious to know if anyone has reached the max points. Apparently one more 0 to fill out which would be 1,999,999,999 or 1 billion nine hundred ninty nine million nine hundred ninty nine thousond nine hundred ninty nine.

[Post New]by DISNEST on May 8, 11 8:56 PM
MY DEAR FRIENDS,
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS AND STILL
THE BEST I CAN DO IS TO REACH UP TO LEVEL 3.
AT TIMES I GET SO FRUSTRATED AND UPSET THAT I NEED TO DRINK A CAMOMILE TO CALM ME DOWN.
I THINK YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD IN MATH TO DO WELL IN THIS GAME
AND........I STINK WHEN IT COMES TO FIGURE.....I FEEL LIKE DELETE THE
STUPID GAME BUT.................I AM ADDICTED TO IT HOPING THAT ONE OF THESE
DAYS I WILL CONQUER THE BEAST.

[Post New]by topcat32 on Jul 30, 11 4:12 PM
This game is the worst! Not only is it impossible to win but once you're out you need to start at the very beginning again!!! I like to play games that are a challenge but this is a complete joke!

Edited on 07/30/2011 at 4:13:02 PM PST

[Post New]by lilbitsquirrely on Sep 30, 11 7:08 AM
After about three years.I finally won.There are only 8 levels and then there is one final obstacle and you will get a special message.I am finished I have beat all the Atlantis games.This was so addictive I just about drove my husband nuts.LOL

[Post New]by DISNEST on Jan 25, 12 10:59 AM
Could someone tell me if there are special strategies in order to win the game 'Atlantis' ?

[Post New]by DISNEST on Jan 25, 12 11:07 AM
Lilpitsquirrely,
Could you please tell me the strategy you used to win?????????? :

[Post New]by shpgrl400 on Apr 23, 12 1:21 PM
I can't get past level 1/9 it just keeps going back to that level no matter how many times I finish it. Anyone know why?

[Post New]by warheit on Apr 25, 12 9:46 PM
Well, I haven't won yet, but I have gotten three-fourths through the whole game (level 8/6 out of 10/8- although I hear some are at 1/9 where it just goes back to 1/9 when you win). Seems to me the trick is to not just get three in a row, but to also "set up" your game by making at least TWO in a row as much as possible. DON'T wait for the "ideal spot"-- this is a speed game and you can't afford to waste time waiting for the perfect spot. That way when your gutter is full and any color comes along you have two set up already to make a set of three. Also, I have noticed that it is really bad when you have a whole bunch of just two or three colors and not any of others, so when I see that, specially higher up in the levels, I on purpose add colors that are not in the chain in a given segment, and put two in a row of that new color as fast as I can, so when another ball comes along no matter what color it is I have somewhere to park it. I agree with others that the best bonus is the color bomb-- be sure the color you are ready to shoot when you use the color bomb is a color that you have a lot of out there-- the color of the loaded ball is the color the bomb blasts off when you hit return. While I haven't won yet, I feel I am making good progress! It is REALLY frustrating to have to start from zero every time I lose, instead of picking it up at the last "big" light of the dial or whatever!

Edited on 05/03/2012 at 7:50:10 PM PST

[Post New]by shpgrl400 on Apr 26, 12 12:00 PM
From what I am seeing I think I have won... I have finished the clock at 1/9, which is farther then 3/4 I guess I am worried about nothing.

[Post New]by warheit on Apr 26, 12 5:41 PM
I am past where the white balls start showing up and lose in the middle of where purple ones are the new color-- around light 55. Is there another new color after purple?

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 8:52:14 PM PST

[Post New]by shpgrl400 on Apr 27, 12 7:19 PM
No new colors other then purple that I can remember seeing.

[Post New]by macungiemike on Apr 29, 12 12:44 PM
The speed as you proceed is just to much. Couple that with the color that pops up & you can't beat this game. One time I got to 6 game 4 tier. Now I can't get my 2/4.
Definitely has some quirks.
1. After losing a life you do not have an exit without clicking play again.
2.What use are all the bonus selection as you can only choose one and if your get on a losing streak & haven't made a selection your SOL.
3.Why does it appear 20 is the limit of points?
It would not hurt for an update and revision of this game.

[Post New]by shpgrl400 on May 10, 12 12:53 PM
After losing a life press play and when the new level comes up immediately press the menu button on the bottom right hand side you can choose to exit the game and it will save your progress.

[Post New]by rocklady333 on Jun 8, 12 4:48 PM
I can't get past level 8/8 and I've been trying for years.

However, I just realized that in a screen where you can get extra credits, there are a number of things you can click on--including slow ball. I'm going to battle my way back through 8-7 and click on the slow ball and see if it works.

[Post New]by Wendy_HK on Feb 5, 13 7:27 PM
I am sooooo addicted to Atlantis! If I was my Mother I would be shouting at me "FGS do something else instead of playing that stupid game!"
I have been playing for around a year and couldn't get past the end of Level 1 for ages - now I get up to Level 4 Game 2 most of the time and bomb out with as much as 16 lives to play with - I have reached Level 4 Game 4 twice.
If it wasn't challenging I would get to the end and not play it again.

[Post New]by Wendy_HK on Apr 9, 13 5:04 AM
Don't give up if you are having trouble - keep persisting!

I am now regularly achieving Level 4/8 - often 5/2 - occasionally 5/8 and tonight I got to 6/2 -whoo hoo!

Still addicted!

Go to: